sUp5rET.png

[VINCENT SHUTT] vs [BRIAN SULLIVAN] for [LOST WAGES, MORAL PREJU****, WRONGFUL ARREST] - Case No. 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Plaintiff (list names): Vincent Shutt
Case Number (for clerk): (?)

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Vincent Shutt
Phone: 496 815
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): 69 Saints Blvd, Los Santos, San Andreas 90555
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Brian Sullivan
Phone: Unknown
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Unknown

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $US144,800

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Officer Brian Sullivan arrested me in the line of towing duty as I was responding to a distress call, allegedly under the pretense of reckless driving which he clearly extrapolated from my rolling a couple of BZRs. My driving and criminal records are both examplary, and from the actions that Mr Sullivan undertook in his personal vendetta against me, it is clear that the entire incident is overblown.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): Sept 9, 2013

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Lost wages in the amount of $800 per hour, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week ($44,800), moral preju****, time spent in prison, wrongful arrest ($100,000)

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][N/A] Yes ---------- [N/A] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: Sept 10, 2013 PLAINTIFFS NAME Vincent Shutt

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 002 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section five of case 004 must be completed and filled in correctly and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin. You are required by law to notify the defendant of your lawsuit, and they are to submit a reply here notifying the court of your actions.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

laura

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Police dashcam/report
    • Footage from Brian Sullivan's LSPD-issue Huntley, which will show that I am being truthful in saying the reckless driving charge was unjustified. Police report to accompany that will show that the exaggeration could also have been perpetrated within the report. Footage will also show that Captain Sullivan failed to read me my Miranda rights before he put me in custody.

Five.
    You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?
    [/LEFT]

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- [] No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: Sept 10, 2013 PLAINTIFFS NAME Vincent Shutt

Blanco

I, Brian Sullivan, have been notified of the pending case.

The dates I can attend are as follows:

Today (09/10/2013), 09/11 - 09/15. If further dates are required, please contact me once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png