sUp5rET.png

VIP Incentive

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We have decided to make a change to our VIP system, to encourage more playtime. Our expiring VIP hours will no longer expire while you are in game. They will however continue to expire while you are logged out. This is an incentive we decided to try to encourage more playtime from our players.

This counts for any character you are on, and you do not need to be active or get a payday in order to not loose a point for the hour, meaning you can very well be afk.

AFK Policy
Although we do not mind if you are afk, we ask that you do it in an interior, or in a secluded area. If you are at IGS afk someone may try to RP with you and get frustrated when you do not respond.

Thanks

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
About damn time. I always thought losing VIP was kind of stupid.. i mean we paid for the damn things and we lost them cuzz we ain't spending them.. TF kind of logic is that, anyways good work niggah.

Scratch

Donator
Donator
I think if it was VIP points will be nice like the point is not hours if you didnt spend them for a month it dont get lower that is better...

Chase

Screenshot_2014-04-05-01-12-042.jpg

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
Exactly, I don't see how that will make the player-base go up in anyway. If anything, it will just keep donators playing more.

Chadtheman96

+1 I like it, it will make picking out what I want to use my points on less stressful knowing I don't have to worry about any points disappearing, quick question if anyone has a answer. Why are points taken away at all? Why not just pay for the points and not have to worry about loosing them at all? Is it to keep the people who donate more active?

sUp5rET.png