Bank Interest: 1.4%
Income Tax: 10%
(Latest)Gross Income:$2,356
Do you obtain a up-to-date drivers license: yes
Do you obtain a weapons license:no
Marriage Status (Single,Married,Divorced,Widowed):single

Section II
Who are you making this lawsuit against(Faction Name):State Police Department
Is this considered a Government Agency or Legal Business(Can't be Illegal): Government Agency
Subject Reason(S) you are making this lawsuit(Simple words- Car Accident, ect): Unlawful dismissal and Harassment.

Reason(S) you are making this lawsuit(Long Answer- explain): I was recently dismissed from my Position at the State Police Department for reasons, well, I don't know. You see, I asked about it but herd nothing back, I went to the station and spoke with the officer in the lobby (((A NPC, I called for an officer through him ))) No one came. The reason, the only one I can see me being fired for is, I voiced my opinion of the merge with Los Santos Police Department, I didn't talk slander how ever I simply stated the only problem I had with it is that Los Santos Police Department took the majority of the High Command positions. Apparently you're not a loud to do just that, So I was fired, which I mean wasn't to big of a deal I can support my self for a little while, while I'm in the process of searching for a new job, Or even gaining my position in State Police Department back. But the problem that bothered me the most is the back lash I am getting, I mean I drive down the road and I get followed by cop cars and it's almost as if they are stalking me and waiting for me to mess up so they can pull me over, they target me. Which I consider that harassment, So those are my reasons for this law suit, How ever if they'd like to make a settlement out of court, I'd be up to that as well.

Witnesses(-They are not required to come to court, however if they don't, they can't support you):
Corey Lewis, Daniel Szautner, Shakeam Andrewz.
Section III > OOC Information, used ICly

Your player logs are found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\mods\deathmatch\resources\MTARP-logs
Paste logs (Wrap [-HTML] tags around selected text-- The icon " <> ")
-Keep the time stamps.
>Paste below

2012-12-13 21:33:39 Eitan_Eshel removed you from the faction 'State Police'
2012-12-13 21:33:57 PM From (2) Shakeam Andrewz: y'd u just get kicked again?
2012-12-13 21:34:04 AdmWrn: Anthony McGee sent a possible advertisement PM to Shakeam Andrewz.
2012-12-13 21:34:04 AdmWrn: Message: is this thing like speed moded or someshit?
2012-12-13 21:34:14 AdmWrn: Hible Miliony sent a possible advertisement PM to Corey Lewis.
2012-12-13 21:34:14 AdmWrn: Message: i have SS of everything too
2012-12-13 21:34:20 AdmWrn: Glen Parker sent a possible advertisement PM to Donald Joseph Skuza.
2012-12-13 21:34:20 AdmWrn: Message: your making me and the server horny
2012-12-13 21:34:26 PM Sent to (2) Shakeam Andrewz: No clue.

Provide any screenshots - upload them ALL to a DIFFERENT service. Such as tinypic, photobucket, ect. DO NOT upload them to the forums.
>Paste below (provide the order) none

***((( OOC REASON )))*** Uhm I was fired for "Bitching about the merge". One, I stopped bitching about 30 minutes after the merged because I realized and my witness will contest that I said "I really don't have a problem with the merge, Just that LSPD took a majority in the High Command Ranks, Im my opinion" and apparently you're not able to have an opinion, keep in mind Mittel never herd me say this so then Dan Rovito, former server member who resigned, (rage quitted) comes in and gives me a big long speech that I didn't need because he thought I was still bitching at the Merge which I wasn't he is just to stubborn to let me talk, if he wasn't I would have explained so after his speech he says "Do you understand derrick?" I say this because I'm an ass "What? Did you say something?" He says "Did you really not listen to what I said?" I say this even tho I listened to his bullshit speech "No, you get annoying after a while. and If I wanted to hear Dr.Phill, I'd turn my TV on and watch it" So he then insults me screaming and raging over vent and leaves the channel to apparently talk to mittel, which ended up with me being fired. I was never told ICly why I was just told over vent PM that "Bitching about merge" So that's why I'm suing since it leaded to me without A job I so well fully deserve, ask anyone who isn't bias and ACTUALLY KNOWS ME. ****

Section IV > All OOC

Your account name:pittfan498
Your forum name:pittfan498
Today's date:12/14/2012
Hours on your character you are basing the lawsuit from(/stats):
Section V > OOC Agreement

I "submitter of this thread" agree that if I abuse the system, my character may be CKd, of or lesser value.

Chase

Your case has been accepted by the courts.

You are allowed up to: $78,120.00 for initial severance pay, wrongfully terminated, constructive discharge ignorance.

You will pay the courts: $4,000.00 before the case is taken to court.

Please wait for a Judge, then a Lawyer to accept your lawsuit.

((They have obviously wrongfully terminated you for speaking. Just because you speak about the merge, does not give them the right to terminate you. In-fact, if they are trying to enforce "Bitch about merge = bye bye".. that's against the law alone.))

Chase

((Because SPD is no longer an active faction, it will be redirected towards San Andreas Police Department))

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Case declined

Goodafternoon,

unfortunally your case has been declined duo following rules:
- Unless you have signed a contract at SPD they can fire you without any reasson.
- People are allowed to follow you and it's not considered stalking unless it's private property.
- This has to be done intern with your current Chief. Unless you've signed a contract which says diffrent about terminating your work.

(( Case declined most likely duo OOC reassons, this whole issue has been created OOC, solve it OOC since 100% sure you didn't sign a contract..))

sUp5rET.png