sUp5rET.png

Want to join the GM team?

Bell01

We are changing the way we hire GMs. We will not be using the applications very often. This is how it will now work:

If an admin see's you RPing well, or a player tells an admin, that admin will write it on your note. If someone has a few recommendations and can prove that they RP well, then they will be invited to the game master team.

At MTA:RP we want our game master team to be experienced and able to help players of any ability.
So, I wish you all the best of look. Roleplay your best at all times and it may result in a staff position!

Thanks,
Ryan Bellis.

AndreC

Will this work to where you need to be a GM before becoming an admin; Basically an invitation just like this.

Bell01

Nope, admin applications will continue the same.
However, if you do well as a GM firstly, you will have a greater chance of getting admin.

Braunson

The real MVP
Like myself :) Then when you are a GM admins like myself can comment on your account saying that you are doing a good job and it can greater your chances on being a admin here.
Best of luck to everyone. I will be watching you and see those who are helpful and can roleolay well :)

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
Aw shiet, for me this sounds awesome, if admins are wherever people are roleplaying, and if players take their time talking to an admin about people's roleplaying.

But some people doesn't have admins around then when they're roleplaying, wich means you won't have very good chances at being a gamemaster? Wich means you have to be in a faction with admins, friends with admin, or report alot, aye?

Braunson

The real MVP
Admins will sometimes watch people that are in smaller roleplays. You dont have to have "connections" you just have to roleplay and establish yourself in the community. Roleplaying well can mean there are little reports against you because their is nothing bad about the way you play. Just following the rules and not being jailed is the best way to increase your chances of being noticed among Admins.

Hope this helps clear things up

sUp5rET.png