sUp5rET.png

Weapon...Weapons...Weapons!

Which weapon method would you like to see?

• Total voters

Callum

So, believe it or not, weapons are a vital role in gang roleplay. At the minute we have two gun NPC's that change location throughout Los Santos every hour. Well, these have not been found as many times as I was expecting.
We have one gun NPC for every player in the game (Unless in a PD faction) and we also have another gun NPC which has more powerful weapons.

My suggestion
Keep the intermediate gun NPC (The gang/mafia one) and upgrade it with a new GUI (the look of the 'buying' screen) and add more powerful weapons (AK's, Rocket Launchers (<--Expensive as hell, only one can be bought at once) and Snipers etc....

For the basic gun NPC, remove it all together and then add over 200 different random location spawns all over Los Santos ONLY. This can include more popular weapons such as colts and silenced pistols. I can also do a rarity on the item spawns and this way it would be possible for me to add the occasional sniper and AK-47. A new item will be added to a location every 12 hours, and the previous items will never be deleted. This means that you are more likely to find a weapon.
Now.... the weapons may spawn without ammo, and I may also include ammo with some of them. Ammo packs can also be added to the random spawns. This may open up the opportunity to buy ammo from other players. (More than what there is now)

I think thats about it, feel free to comment and give me some of your own ideas! Thanks, Callum.

Melrpm

Well i'll vote as it was the old way, supply the official factions but not as much as it was before cause to be honest the illegal RP has degraded since Big D removal.

Y02R

Yeah! ^ That was the best thing we had. If the admins want to decrease the ammount of firearms overall, might put on a limit on that ( ^ )
Method. So now not only as it was 1 month, 1 and a 1/2 or sumthing limit. Or the limit of the weps that cn be bought. Please add that one in. I thought i'd shit myself when I heard that the head admins deleted Big De. :(

Chase

Well i'll vote as it was the old way, supply the official factions but not as much as it was before cause to be honest the illegal RP has degraded since Big D removal.

8 people got CKd recently, and the RP of all of it, of the illegal side, wasn't adequate.

Melrpm

Exactly, random people finding the gun NPC's and start using them to DM, to be honest i like to RP, not just run around looking for a NPC, the AK's are now 100k most of the time, wich is not realistic at all, Colt can easily cost you 10k.
Cause if you look at it this way, people who don't like to RP but RPG style, they will just go to farm them and they are loading up so quick, i mean i see people with a bunch of AK's and i still wonder, how he got it?

I don't care about these prices, i can afford them but most of the people don't, they work so hard for their 500k and will spend 100k in a AK? I don't think so.

Also if you look at the CK's, 90% of them are done for Insults and things of that nature, Factions become enemy and they just kill eachother, a few months behind people used to fight for turfs, guns, drugs, that's what i miss of this server, Cops are overpowered infront of the criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melrpm

I think ANY fully automatic weapon should remain expensive. That is what it would be like IRL.

I totally agree with you but in real life is not easy to get a big gun, here i've seen alot of people with AK but it's just a small group who has all the guns and 100k is overpriced, i would say 30k, remember not everyone is rich.

Y02R

Guess what I've done. I've gave Ben from Dinapoli's a AK for two soldiers, three colts and three colt packs. The soldiers were temporary for a action I think, I gotta speak with some HC of their mafia. And guess what... I teleported to the Gm lounge cuz I needed a piss and wrote /gmduty or whatever the command is, I forgot, haven't been on for some time.. And I got fucking slapped by some dickhead admin for no fucking reason and lost a Colt with two packs. The AK I traded was the only one my faction had, it wasn't mine and I didn't hord it. It was 100% for the faction and I traded it for two brainless muscles and a bunch of 9mm.. Was that worth it? Lol
Btw, the AK is in the gang pic on the left. There is a lot more Screenshot's of them kind of photos. There are also different screenshots and writing etc on our thread, you can view it here: :p
http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/showthread.php?1849-Mercy-Street-Gang

P.S: Yay! We've got 10 +1 that are on the vote. Get us some more! My computer might be getting fixed soon! Coming back maybe. So let's hope it works, maybe. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojo

I totally agree with you but in real life is not easy to get a big gun, here i've seen alot of people with AK but it's just a small group who has all the guns and 100k is overpriced, i would say 30k, remember not everyone is rich.

To tell you the truth, we put up the prices for the guns Because of what happend that day Of the CK.... We really don't want that happen again and all the people get mad and leave the server there is no reason for madness like that to go down again.. So we took up the prices for a reason so that wouldnt happen again and if your not rich too bad.. If you guys want a big gun like that you should start getting cash.. It takes us alot of things to bring the guns to LS and sell them to you for the incident that happed.. Im sure no one wants that to happen again so if you guys want ak's you should make the money and deal with it... :p

Chase

Exactly, random people finding the gun NPC's and start using them to DM, to be honest i like to RP, not just run around looking for a NPC, the AK's are now 100k most of the time, wich is not realistic at all, Colt can easily cost you 10k.
Cause if you look at it this way, people who don't like to RP but RPG style, they will just go to farm them and they are loading up so quick, i mean i see people with a bunch of AK's and i still wonder, how he got it?

I don't care about these prices, i can afford them but most of the people don't, they work so hard for their 500k and will spend 100k in a AK? I don't think so.

Also if you look at the CK's, 90% of them are done for Insults and things of that nature, Factions become enemy and they just kill eachother, a few months behind people used to fight for turfs, guns, drugs, that's what i miss of this server, Cops are overpowered infront of the criminals.

Yes! I love seeing GOOD illegal roleplay :) Even tho im pro legal

Maybe, i can do something legal wise, because everyone is aware of the grove kids. And so why not do anything? Cops just sit there, pull them grove kids over for speeding, and I asked some of the PD members why they weren't going after them... Even thiugh they had just killed swat a couple days before, and the cops responded with;
There is no bolo on them or anything...
Wtf is all i have to say. You don't need a fucking bolo to arrest these criminals!

Jolardy

Pistols should be the most common thing available, I've seen loads of criminals running around with MP5s which are associated with cops. and prices are expensive, but that's the price you pay for illegal ventures.

Ream

I do think they need to make an icon on the map that we will know where is the Gun NPC , I even didn't knew there is one.. lol

and how i could know where is the NPC?

Y02R

That's the whole Point of the Gun NPC. You have to find it in order to get the drugs/guns. Otherwise every noob would have access to guns and would Dm everyone.

sUp5rET.png