sUp5rET.png

Weapon...Weapons...Weapons!

Which weapon method would you like to see?

• Total voters

Y02R

Lol :D Then we need Big De back. The one that only does deals with official factions and has a limit on what you can buy. That one was more realistic and fun.

Ream

That's the whole Point of the Gun NPC. You have to find it in order to get the drugs/guns. Otherwise every noob would have access to guns and would Dm everyone.

Good point.

but only 2 its really low.. I have never found them before lol..

Maestro93

I think it should be easier for people to buy pistols illegally, and much, much harder for people to buy rifles and assault rifles illegally-possibly only semi automatic as well should be allowed for illegal purchase. There's just way too many people with military grade weapons out there sniping at IGS.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
As i said for a couple of times, there just needs to be aa weapon whipe. Every illegal faction will start with a x amount of weapons (if they had weapons already) for example 10 shotguns and 10 colts and maybe 1 AK or smth..

Problem solved... Now they need to seek for the NPC again which takes a long..long..long time ;)

Chase

As i said for a couple of times, there just needs to be aa weapon whipe. Every illegal faction will start with a x amount of weapons (if they had weapons already) for example 10 shotguns and 10 colts and maybe 1 AK or smth..

Problem solved... Now they need to seek for the NPC again which takes a long..long..long time ;)

Best idea ever, maybe a whipe every month or so. Would stop hoarding?

Y02R

Yeah, that's a good Idea. The only bad thing about is when someone just buys a gun or summin or wants to do summin and he looses it. We would have people leaving to uG and/or whining on the forums and Pming admins IG.
Other than that, yeah. It's good.

Freddie987

And I agree, I think this is the best idea

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Well if you ask me: As a criminal you need to be super exited to finally held a gun in your hand. A AK-47 for example your eyes would be like O.O

Now it's "Mhm"...

What i try to say is, where is the fun if you have as illegal faction over 20x of all.?

And they're just dealing weapons within 1 minute, not a whole plan somewhere in a dark ally.. a car would stand there and you need to pick it up and transfer the money to several accounts etc.. Nope

Dealer: me has weapon you buy ok!!!

Random person: okay /me pays

Dealer: gives guns

bye !!

Substance D

Donator
Donator
That is what my faction has worked on changing. We do plenty of dead drops and many deals that take days to complete with tons of phone calls and several meetings to see if there can even be the slightest of trust. That is sort of a realistic RP though for a gang. They would be the slightest professional about it they aren't organized.

sUp5rET.png