sUp5rET.png

What are you playing when the server is down?

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Hey guys, since the server is down right now I figured I'd make a thread to ask ya'll what you're playing OR, what you're doing when the server is down..

Personally I'm mostly playing a MMORPG game called "FlyFF" when the server is down, but I never really play it unless MTA RP is down lol, sometimes I launch my GTA IV as well, when it's working lol

pickens

Hey its Eddy Jeter here, i usually play Garrys Mod or Some steam games i got, i got ARMA 2 with all DLCs and DayZ, Metro 2033, and more but i dont wanna list all 38 games i own

Semih

Donator
Donator
I usually hang on twitter, facebook, go to gym, hangout with my mates, player 'Football Manager 2013' on computer when server's down.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I usually go on my PS3 and play COD Black ops 2 or Battlefield 3. When that shit gets boring, i just go and pirate some movies and shit.

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Hey its Eddy Jeter here, i usually play Garrys Mod or Some steam games i got, i got ARMA 2 with all DLCs and DayZ, Metro 2033, and more but i dont wanna list all 38 games i own
Add me to steam: mikzer221095

I usually hang on twitter, facebook, go to gym, hangout with my mates, player 'Football Manager 2013' on computer when server's down.
Nice, I used to go to the gym too, but then I ended up being too lazy so I was kinda throwing money out of the window lol so I cancelled my subscription :p

I usually go on my PS3 and play COD Black ops 2 or Battlefield 3. When that shit gets boring, i just go and pirate some movies and shit.
Yeah I usually pirate new games, but there's just no new games being worth shit at the moment lol

I usually hit up some Steam games, like Team Fortress 2 or whatever.
Add me on Steam too: mikzer221095

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
On a completely different note, MikZer, is your signature from WoW?

sUp5rET.png