sUp5rET.png

What do you drive?

Deli

What do you drive? Well I am too young to drive on the street but I do drive in parking lots :p but anyways here is what I drive / drove..

toyota-yaris-sedan-07.jpg

Also last thing post what car you drive, or moves you around. If you make fun of someone's vehicle the comment will be deleted.

laura

volkswagen-polo-hatchback-1-2-tdi-match-3dr-165003930-640x480.jpg

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
Got my car already, just have to wait a couple of months to get my license. (I can drive already though)
volkswagen-golf-1.9-01.jpg

Volkswagen Golf 1.9TDI

BabyBear

Donator
Donator
I like your taste buckeyesdb... :D I wanted to get a Dodge Dakota for my first ride, but i decided a car is better because of gas millage, and prices.... Mine is a Dodge Avenger 1997... :D

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
I like your taste buckeyesdb... :D I wanted to get a Dodge Dakota for my first ride, but i decided a car is better because of gas millage, and prices.... Mine is a Dodge Avenger 1997... :D

I haven't gotten it yet but thats what im buying. We have a Toyota Yaris and a Honda Accord for gas, now we need a utility truck or something for a different use.

Braunson

The real MVP
Don't have a actual pic of it right now, but this is the Model and year and looks similar in paint. Ford Ranger 1994 - Standard
1994_ford_ranger_2_dr_xl_standard_cab_sb-pic-5286313879738882567.jpeg

TurtleLove

Don't have a actual pic of it right now, but this is the Model and year and looks similar in paint. Ford Ranger 1994 - Standard
1994_ford_ranger_2_dr_xl_standard_cab_sb-pic-5286313879738882567.jpeg

I love how you people drive big ass cars :) I can't afford that in my country, 1 liter of gas is like 1.85 euro trololol

BabyBear

Donator
Donator
I would like to state, that a Ford Ranger... is pretty small... actually smaller than a van... Almost smaller then a car... They are not that big of trucks... F-150s on the other hand are bigger, but are pretty good on gas...

Braunson

The real MVP
I would like to state, that a Ford Ranger... is pretty small... actually smaller than a van... Almost smaller then a car... They are not that big of trucks... F-150s on the other hand are bigger, but are pretty good on gas...

Not smaller than a car, but yea smaller than something like the F-150, but still has the power and torque to carry stuff around. Thats the main reason why I go it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Well, its no Beast, But it does the job. SEL edition, so its fully loaded. only way I like it :)

223725_2236992451917_5242765_n.jpg

Dev

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Head Administrator
Donator
Unlike the noob above me. This is a beast. :D

971054_591499090893232_20687471_n.jpg

Got a sound system that slams. 4000 watt car audio system. Some might have seen from ellos youtube, but I was only running on one amp and one sub.. Here it is with one amp on two subs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AIo0qqnAfg

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 5

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Yall think you drive a sweet ass car. Looky here at this eye candy.

3g_800.jpg

Almost identical to what I have my eyes on. put some THICK black smoke commn' out of the stacks and we got a perfect truck.

Attachments

• KA_640.jpg
    KA_640.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 9
sUp5rET.png