sUp5rET.png

Where's my money?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Well thats bullshit. Example i have 23m and i didnt lose anything and he lost everything and wont get refunded?? Total Bullshit.... If you mess up fix it -.-
So to be fair, you think I should set you down to say 0 to be fair? Ok I'll do that, thanks for suggesting

DBoy814

Took 30 million from me when I donate to this server at least once a month? No that is stupid. I donate to this server and this is what happens? I as well will no longer be donating on a server that takes my money "accidentally" and I'm sure this is not the first time this will happen. If I knew all of my 30 million dollars was going to be just taken I would have went. Out and spent it all on cars that I wanted and such. This has been the most idiotic thing this server has done the only person it benefits are the poor people which is hardly anyone in their server. I am soused right now but thank you.....

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
They get money because the bank interests is retardedly high. It's about .01% at the most IRL, and it's about 3% here and in most servers. That's the MAIN reason economies go WELP, NOTHIN' TO DO HERE.

Vintage

Shit, I got 53 mill in my bank, but, yeah, It's unfair for all those who donated to get that money, it sucks :S

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I don't understand the fact that people do not understand that low economy can be good.

Since everyone's money is set down, maybe other shit might be set down. That means that say 100K got the same value as 1 mill before.
That means that prices gets realistic, and new players get a chance to earn some fair money. Face the fact, when many people walk around with loads of money, new people gets a bunch of money from those rich guys. Everyone got loads of money, and money isn't worth anything. A currency should actually be worth something. Meaning, to be able to buy a house, you might have to sell your car.

Before I though money in this game was fun. And I still got too much money. But as I roleplay like I have low amounts of money, walking around selling Jordans and Lebrons shoes, doing all those kinds of shit, it's way more fun. Yeah sure, I might have a massive amount on the bank, but I just ignored that money and had fun doing low money things.
To me, this thing doesn't bother me at all, sure I worked for the money. But all in all, when you have big loads of money all you do is running around in new cars every second. That shit gets boring.

RPing low money stuff is what's fun, that's the kind of things that makes you enjoy the game and have good RP.

For Example:

On Tyrone, I might have big loads of money, I just ignore it, uses it for adding faction cars, that's mostly it.
When I RP, I am selling "shoes" for 200 bucks per. I earn nothing on it, and the income by doing so is maybe max 1K after an hour. But at least I had some fun RP. And isn't that what RP is about? Having fun RPing or just driving around in all different sorts of cars, buying any house you got no use off, and just telling everyone about the big amount of money you got.

You can decide. You can either be mad about the amount of money you lost, making it so you cannot buy just as many cars as you could.
Or actually enjoy it, enjoy the time of good RP when you actually got low amounts of money.

Thanks alot =)

( BTW: Ignore bad grammar and shit. Clock is 03.38 AM, tired as fuck. Good night =) )

3HUNNA

4JTKtr6.png

Chad

Not that I had over 20M, but personally, I believe it will make the economy a lot more balanced, and hopefully money will now actually have a real value.

pickens

I had nearly 30 or 40 million and hearing this i dont really mind because i have become a leisure player now like i come on when i just want to, im not on everyday anymore because i am still aggrivated with the MTA:rP high admin team but whatever...

AndreC

Dem accidential economy setbacks, the IC reason-

"Overnight there was an UberDepression which caused all San Andreas banks to fail and default their entire assets, leaving all customers which are insured under FDIC to no more than 20 million of their balance. The stocks resumed normally after 1 hour, leaving no other state affected."

Boom, excuse made

AApols

Donator
Donator
This is bullshit i don't believe i was an accident especially the fact that you didn't have a backup i didnt spend months playing this game to finally reach a good 60 mill and lose it all

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
This is bullshit i don't believe i was an accident especially the fact that you didn't have a backup i didnt spend months playing this game to finally reach a good 60 mill and lose it all

if i done it on purpose, i would have made an IC excuse like last time.
your welcome to believe what you want, but at the end of the day, no amount of QQ or whining is going to make it any better.

thanks

sUp5rET.png