sUp5rET.png

Where's my speedmods?

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
Hello there! I'm afraid we have some rather bad news.

We recently noticed a bug that would allow players to get free speedmods, and some players abused this bug for their own advantage.
The bug was fixed and all the speedmods that were made using the bug was removed.

As these speedmods were set by abusing a bug, these speedmods will not be refunded.

Roleplay!
Yes, you heard me. Roleplay it as if the V12 engine blew up.
Roleplay it as if whoever sold you the engine scammed you, or so you think.
Demand a refund from whoever sold you the engine, or If you want to CK them, Overload will personally approve the CK.

Regards,

Server Management.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Dear Whetstones Dealership, if you don't refund me for the fucking v12 Sultan you sold me, I will personally blow into your dealership and CK all of you with an M4, xoxo. I give you till tomorrow to refund me. Slimeballs.

ViZon

So its the Whetstones who used this bug?

EDIT: Fuckin hell.. They've scammed me for well over 1M ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hehehehe, I hope I hear someone complain about this ICly so I can earn some dough on being a CK hitman =)))

DBoy814

Hmm the Stone Auto scammed people? Okay sounds like a great news report coming. Seems like Stone auto may be going down.....

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Someone asked earlier, No this did not affect those purchased legitimately. If your speed mod was added legitimately then it is still there...

Side note, It is NOW possible to purchase speed mods for other people (without a bug there to abuse)
We had been allowing it, but we were not aware that a bug existed there, We simply thought it was just allowing them to... What it was actually doing is telling them they Couldn't do it, Not charging them, but setting it anyway. That has been fixed.

Devz

Donator
Donator
Laura had speedmodded all of her vehicles, they were all owned by her and she paid the VIP points to pay for the speedmod, the V12s she had sold were all V12'd using the VIP points there was no bug issue, allthough she did NOT own the vehicle that she was speedmodding but she had still used her VIP points to do so.

A slight problem with most V12's, Most of lauras cars as i have noticed now had a max speed of 140 instead of 200, could this be fixed?

Those of you who attempt to CK laura for the V12. i would like to see 100% logs and proof of her speedmodding your car.
I would also like to say i belive laura 99.5% that she did NOT abuse a bug. she did NOT know the bug exsisted.

Best Regards, Dev.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Doesn't matter Dev, if someone wants Laura down, and pay me and all is IC and no MG and shit, I will CK Laura for dem.

E

eLst

Why does an Announcement of a bug being fixed turn into this.
Dev, not all vehicles automatically go to 200KM/H, lower-end vehicles goto 140KM/H.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Facts are..

IF a person speedmodded a car while they DID NOT own it, It WAS NOT legitimate. Therefor they WERE NOT charged for it, and it WAS RESET when I did the rollback...

If any cars purchased from Laura no longer have a speed mod, Chances are she bugged it. (Chances are 100% because they dont just randomly "Bug")

I KNOW for a FACT that laura bugged several cars, How many exactly is still unknown.. But the truth is, If she did not own the car, Weather she claims to have been aware of it or not, it was still abusing the bug.

Side note, I know you all are looking for it.. Its here http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/showthread.php?4835-CK-Application-Format

Last edited:

Kevin.

MR Whetstones is going to have a hard time explaining this i guess, sounds like i should bring a shotgun.

sUp5rET.png