sUp5rET.png

Where's my speedmods?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
MR Whetstones is going to have a hard time explaining this i guess, sounds like i should bring a shotgun.

I hate to bust everyones bubbles... but he has already namechanged...
But ICly you dont know that, So i guess you could burn down his old garage if you ICly knew where it was. ICly you wouldn't know the owner has changed.

Burritos

Banned User
But ICly you dont know that, So i guess you could burn down his old garage if you ICly knew where it was. ICly you wouldn't know the owner has changed.

smart guy, but im pissed i got ripped off, well whoever cars are there they're going to get blowned up!

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /

ICly we all know his face, and what he looks like, so anyone if you find him you should be able to recognize him.

Burritos

Banned User
Im about to go to his old car selling place and im about to RPly pour Gas all over the cars there, then throw a match onto them and watch them burn. :)

Kevin.

But, did he like, got a punishment for doing this?, he scammed people's money.. with a bug, that's like, not fair lol

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Im about to go to his old car selling place and im about to RPly pour Gas all over the cars there, then throw a match onto them and watch them burn. :)

Good job posting this on the forums where everyone else can see it and Metagame from it.

But, did he like, got a punishment for doing this?, he scammed people's money.. with a bug, that's like, not fair lol

He probably had no clue about the bug, just like almost everyone else.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Well, he was selling V-12's for terribly cheap prices, i bet that he knew about the V-12 bug.

Maybe it's more of a Supply and Demand thing. Demand is high for V12s, and he has plenty of supply that he can just sell it cheap so that people come for more and are willing to buy more. I did have some suspicion, however, that he had a somewhat large supply of those V12s, but I never really delved into it to investigate. Maybe he did abuse the bug, maybe he didn't. We can accuse, but we don't necessarily have proof.

Kevin.

Maybe it's more of a Supply and Demand thing. Demand is high for V12s, and he has plenty of supply that he can just sell it cheap so that people come for more and are willing to buy more. I did have some suspicion, however, that he had a somewhat large supply of those V12s, but I never really delved into it to investigate. Maybe he did abuse the bug, maybe he didn't. We can accuse, but we don't necessarily have proof.

Well, isn't it a bit weird, how he changed his name right after this topic opened?

sUp5rET.png