sUp5rET.png

Which would you like to see and participate in ig?

Would you like to attend/work at a ingame school?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Hi. I'm curious as to who would like to roleplay in a special enviroments I'd like to make Icly. I'm bent on the decision whether to start a ingame shool or not.

Now, you may be interested in what it will be like well here is how I plan to do it.

School:
I'll end up mapping a nice interior, that comes with hallways, lockers, a few class rooms, a office and maybe a gym. What will happen is I will need to find people who can teach some easy subjects (which wont even be hard, as I'll provide manuals), aswell as people who would like to be students. Now, none of us (atleast probably most of us) arent teachers IRL or haven't gotten out of school yet, so keep in mind we'll just try to keep this as close to a real life school enviroment. Classes will be scheduled and stuff for people to attend. There will be a entrance fee to the school, since I dont wanna get a bunch of people saying "HEY THATS PRETTY GOOD, I'LL COME AND JOIN IN!" then not come at all. Dont wanna waste the time and vp on a school if noone will come.

This would be a unique and interesting idea to do ingame, and it'd be great for new players, to give them RP experience. The only down side is that I will need to work with the admin team, to try to get some type of rule in place, obviously no school shootings or stuff. I'll need security aswell, because people are going to be trying to bring guns into the school, So yeah... Despite how much people think noone is gonna do it but I can promise you alot of people will likely do it. Everyone is paranoid AF ig and carry a AK and other military weapons on them and they got all right to be paranoid but obviously we can have guns in schools, lol..

Anywho! If you're interested, PM Me, aswell as vote on the poll above. If the vote passes, Contact me on forums about being a student or teacher. I'll likely have 3-5 Subjects taught.

The possible subjects are:
Basic Math
Basic English
Law
Physical fitness/Gym
Driving.
History.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I would actually show up to this, sounds like so much fun lol. Go through with it bud

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Lol the best part about it is that it might actually help some of the people who don't know English so well.

Last edited by a moderator:

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Pretty guud. I acuallly could be a gym/fitness teacher. 1 reason is I know how health works ig.(as a member.of SAES should know) Or I could do basic math. As im.prutty guud wtih math

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
I'd join in, message me Peter.

Just we may need a admin to recon to get rid of any trolls.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Btw, this isn't a MTARP official community suggestion or anything, it's just a personal thing I'm gonna start ig. Anyone is able to participate. The poll looks like its going well so when I get home ill probably start the mapping. I'm gonna need to find a suitable building/exterior to use as well, so I'm gonna have to find someone willing to sell or donate a building in RC towards the school, possibly the warehouse next to FD in blueberry, last drop building I think

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png