sUp5rET.png

Which would you like to see and participate in ig?

Would you like to attend/work at a ingame school?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Didn't we have this before? Like 2013/2014?

Anyway, I attended back then, and it was awesum.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Btw, this isn't a MTARP official community suggestion or anything, it's just a personal thing I'm gonna start ig. Anyone is able to participate. The poll looks like its going well so when I get home ill probably start the mapping. I'm gonna need to find a suitable building/exterior to use as well, so I'm gonna have to find someone willing to sell or donate a building in RC towards the school, possibly the warehouse next to FD in blueberry, last drop building I think

Wait wait wait wait, u want my warehouse? I will not give it up without a fight

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
The School has been mapped and added IG. Look out for advertisements ingame. I will post something about it on forums soon.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
Luka will be monitoring school halls. Anyone fights = Luka smash.

Your picture fits really well xD

But, if we could add a subject, I would like to teach Geography. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Just thought of something in the miners and farmers Union you require experience for it so we can role-play teaching students who are interested in the two unions so they will rply have knowledge/experience to apply

greenops011

Donator
Donator
You know, we should have a first-aid/lifesaving course. And it could be taught by someone from LSES (I'd volunteer). After completing the course you'd recieve a first-aid/CPR certification, and a lifesavers certification

sUp5rET.png