• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
A contest idea that I recently had, Figured we would give it a try!

Everyone asks me on a Daily Basis, If I could add them to the MTA:RP Legends Group. This group is usually restricted to ex staff of MTA:RP..

We are going to award one person access to this group, But they must be the actual MTA:RP legend!

How to enter:
Entering is easy. We will choose the first 5 random replys* to this post, Who meet the following requirements:
You must not have any Forum infractions.
Your Forum Account must have been registered BEFORE Jan 1, 2013
Must have at least 30 Forum Posts (Entry's DO count toward this)

5 Random Replys?
Obviously we cant choose post number 2,3,4,5, and 6.. Thats unfair.. Lets create a "Spam war" instead..
The winning post numbers will be 5, 27, 41, 63, and 75
How to know if you've won? Your post number is at the top right of your post Pictured below:
Lni7eiN.png

There is no limit to how many times you can post in this thread, However the forum WILL limit you to posting once per 60 seconds (to try and keep it SOMEWHAT fair) You cannot be chosen twice, so if per chance someone gets both post 5, and 27 then we will simply choose the next post in this case 28.
Same for those who do not meet the requirements, We will simply choose the next.

Part Two..
How to Win:
After the first 5 are chosen, We will create a Poll, And you have to get your friends to vote for you! The vote will run for 48 hours (2 days) and the one with the most votes will win!
Limit one vote per forum account, Per contest. Voters do not have to be a member of MTA Roleplay in order to vote. Share the link to the poll on FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus, and anywhere else you think will gain you votes!

Prizes:
One Grand Prize winner will be awarded:
The MTA:RP Legend Nametag on the forums
A 1 Month subscription to SiriusXM Online Radio (a $14.99 Value - U.S. Winners Only)
50 VIP hours in game.

Good Luck!
Overload

Deli

I had multiple accounts, lol all ban sept for this one.. I first registered mine in like December :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png