sUp5rET.png

Who to contact:

Bell01

Admin Tasks
  • Trial Admins - General duties (report handling, punish players, get vehicles, change names)

[*]Full Admins - Can add NPC's & dancers

[*]Super Admins - Spawn vehicles, remove carmods, unimpound vehicles, take licenses, add elevators, toggle interiors.

[*]Lead Admins - Add ATM's, Deals with weapon issues, make interiors, deals with money issues, can marry and divorce, Deals with speedmods, deal with basic faction commands.

[*]Head Admins - Restart resources, deals with vPoints, make factions, Handles Admin reports (leads are able to handle some admin reports when it's assigned by a head admin. Since Head admins are busy in game most of the time. We advice you to post a ticket on the ticket center.

[*] Forum Administrators - All forum related issues such as: username, forum bans, User title, moderation perks, forum manager.

[*]Ventrilo Assistants - Ventrilo related issues such as: Account creation, ventrilo bans, channel management, Channel admin perks.

[*]Developers - Deals with all kinds of scripting issues. They make, debug and deal with all kinds of script related issues. www.mtaroleplay.com or use the Bug report

[*]Owner - Donation related issues and savior of MTA:RP

• -------------------------------Who to contact for what-------------------------------------
  • Donation Issues - Overload
  • Ban Reports - The Banning Admin
  • Forum Issues(Title Requests etc) - All Forum Administrators
  • Head of GM Team - Smoky (Assistant - Semih)
  • Admin Reports - Head+ (Lead+ when approved by Head+)
  • Head of Factions - Mittell Buurman
  • Head of Gates - Mittell Buurman
  • Player Reports (Ticket Center) - All Admins
  • Mapping - Mittell
  • Ventilo Issues - Most Lead+ & bmazoka
Now you know who to contact.

If you issue is not resolved after a report in-game,
Make a ticket at www.mtaroleplay.com

MTA Administration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
I can do Signitures and Vent requests aswell I am also the Head of Arson Requests and Semih is my assitant

sUp5rET.png