sUp5rET.png

Why do we have to donate for Goverment faction interiors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
I am not Dumping on Donating to get Custom interiors and Mapping. but i am A member of LSES our FD Bottom Floor interior is EXTREMELY out of place. it don't fit with The size of the building at all. so my Friend Spent. 8 hours working on a Map. That He is Basically Giving to the Server because hes only in the faction to get it on its feet. hes going to end up leaving. but the faction really isn't anyone's faction. its a Server Faction. not in possession of anyone. He just wants to help out by Getting a Map in. I totally agree with Factions that are Player Owned. (Illegals and Legal Factions) They should have to donate. for custom mapping i totally get that. i am not Dissing or dogging on anyone. i just find it confusing that a faction that is Server owned . That a player couldn't donate a map to the server? I am not bad talking anyone. i just want more information. I am not trashing or yelling at anyone i just would like to know. thank you. :) Sorry if anyone Takes Offense to this. and this is my Opinion and mine alone.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
I agree with you, government faction interiors should be free of cost. At the very least it should be discounted by 50% of the donation cost. But the mapping should meet the standards by which the Head of Mapping deems necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png