sUp5rET.png

Will miss you for a while - Raul

Mohamed Weam

I am Raul , Radagen Harold , Conan Martinez , Raul Malik , Angel Harold :Well MTA:RP i will miss you very much i am going inactive for a while it's ehm couple months or maybe a year i am going to be in the final path of my School the second and third year of Secondary and MTA is really taking my time , I mean can't stop thinking about the RP and the perfect admins we got the players it was a very good time to play with you all and for some people i remember and sorry if i won't remember you :

Jackson Oliver I ( Snoopy ) : You are a great guy IRL and in game and the best friend Good luck Supa :D

Paul Demont Dinapoli (Senior) : Well you are a jerk but my best friend :D IRL and IG Good luck

Jason Lawn ( Weelawn ) : Good planner and good RPer and good badass cop and crip :p

Corey Lewis ( Yoda ) : Well you was always a helpful guy in your admin duty and off it i appreciate your help very much

Tor Cesco ( Cesco ) : Well you are the best cop i know lol but learn how to drive heli well :D

James Domingo : You are a very pro cop and in shoot out situation you are like Rambo (y)

Deagle : Well you was always a good guy but kinda unknown but i know you are a good admin

Maestro : Didn't Rp with you much but you are a good SWAT guy :D

Khalil Martinez : Big Bitch but a funny guy and was the best one who can jail you by mistake (y) xD

Viktor our new Developer : You made new amazing things and if you keep this up MTARP will be the best Server

Brain Beatty : Well i am really afraid to say some thing wrong to be banned about you but you was always firm in your ways in treating with players and this way maybe making good results you are a great admin for MTARP

Alexis Texas ( Agel ) : Well i know you for couple months but you are really good guy and good friend .

Hible Milliony(Brandon) : Well you was a good friend with me in LSES and we start it together i hope you get it back

Dave Texas : I believe you will keep LSES pretty good. but don't be happy I will come to take it later! :D

Aarom Amberson : Well you was like the active guy in the server

Jasmine Harold : Well see ya bro it was nice to play with you

Crystal Halford ( Penguin ) : The pink ninja penguin and the best pilot ever

Brandon Reid : I don't know you well but you are good Rper

Curtis Reid : Best Criminal who can be busted :D , Sultan + Cop = Curtis

Ray Payne : Best one who can get rid of cops

Briana Wash : Best Female Cop :D

Mark Lopez : Best Search and rescue trainer keep it up

Charlotte Cooper : Best cutie pie in the server and Hot Nurse :D

LSES members : Really the LSES is the most faction abandoned Despite it is the most hardest RP Faction but it's abandoned and i love to say see you soon guys :)

LSPD members : Hope you get there asses boys and i will miss you very much and really you are the best team workers

Illegal side : Don't be fool and rob in night and will miss all of your dirty RP :(

Dinapoli Family : See you soon family see you soon :(

For the banned admins and lately got resigned i would say good bye and it was really good to have you :)

Sorry again if i forgot some one and i love you all

Hope to see you soon .

Dave

Fuck man, it's sad to see you go. You are a really great rp-er. When you come back, the Commissioner position will always be waiting for you ;)
Peace bro.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Aww, sad to see you leaving mate, I really loved you! I hope you finish your school well, and enjoy in your life! I'll never forget you babe <3

Greetings from Dinapoli!

*Radagen Harold opens the door and goes in. - One of the funniest moments in RP :') Don't know why tho :p

#Rada4Life

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
Sad to see players go, good luck bud' .

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
Hey! Bish that was mean! I am Khalil Martinez :( But i will miss u bro! You were the best LSES Chief!

Mohamed Weam

Aww, sad to see you leaving mate, I really loved you! I hope you finish your school well, and enjoy in your life! I'll never forget you babe <3

Greetings from Dinapoli!

*Radagen Harold opens the door and goes in. - One of the funniest moments in RP :') Don't know why tho :p

#Rada4Life
Will miss you Costa :(

sUp5rET.png