sUp5rET.png

Xbox three-sixty!

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Xbox three sixty? WHat do you ask..... Well today I'm bringging up the xbox because me and my friends made a gettho "RP GTA IV TBOGT server. Well my friend Iam Mr flash startted it if you have any questions add "D SMOKED UT360(That's me). Onm Gta IV I am the modder so I can spawn cars, freexe people etc... Well this isn't community advertising because this isn't really an rp server it is a thing where you can, get job's, for an example you can be a popo man, a delivery man, a mobster etc.... the things are endless, but you have to ask if you are able to kill someone if you kill someone with out letting someone know You will be frooze and forced to turn your three sixty off......... So please if you every have free time add D SMOKED U T360 That is my xbox live name :p hope too see you after you are done playing MTA....... I don't want you too leave MTA for this hell naw.... it is only up on nights when the leader get's on and starts a free roam match... So please have fun on mta and on it's down time, ussally at night, come on down to the XBOX and ADD D Smoked U T360 or iAm Mr Flash spell like that and D SMOKED U T360 spelled just like that!!!

Kevin.

Add me on X360 mates : RE Amemyia D1GP, got Forza, BF, TDU, GTA, and all that sort of shit.

DBoy814

Dominque I don't think we are friends on live anymore add me back im on Tony and DJs list I will come play with yall whenever. Ohh by the way if you didn't realize yet this is MASOD

xLaura

Donator
Donator
I have mods for GTA IV + TBOGT so ill join this if i start paying for live again and if i get my xbox fixed. i can spawn you cars and color them plus add neons ect.. i'd be a server mod :p plus dont get them to turn their xbox off.. just jail them for like 15 mins. there is a jail lol

My Gamertags are:

WhY QU1T L0L
&
Somthing..... "turtle" i forgot ROFL

but yeah, i'd love to help out but i cant do any chases / races cause the mods i got fucked up all the cars i'd just be chilling spawning objects and shit. keeping an eye on everyone make sure no-one does any killing without concent, making sure ppl dont fuck about with RPGs and stuff u know that stuff

And i got nearly everygame in da world XD...

got mods for these games
MW2 > Jtag
COD: WaW > Nazi Zombies mods
GTA IV > Custom mods made by >ME<
GTA IV: TBoGT & TLaD > Custom mods made by >ME<
AC: > Custom mods made by >ME<
Forza Motorsport 2: > Custom mods made by >ME<

Due to breaking 2 xbox360s from hotswapping 24/7 the only mods that i can use are GTA:IV ORIGONAL. mods coz they installed on my harddrive i will probably have to make more to keep up to date. coz the mods i got are last years.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png