sUp5rET.png

You owe me money for no reason or I CK you???!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
So, you guessed it, i gots a problem. I bought a garage in Glen Park for 25k. That was alot of money at the time. I had less then 30 hours on my character. this man (paul gambino) walks up with nothing but a bullet prof vest. he say im on his turf and owe him money. (20k). so that was alot of money back then, and i didnt have it. so he got offline for about 3 months or so, roughly. now he is threatening me over pm, saying how he gonna CK me and stuff, saying that i owe him money. I never asked for this RP. isnt there like passive rp or something? i never went to him, he came to me. so now im in the parking lot at pizza stack today after note seeing him in months, im clean shaven, different clothes, face messed up from cops beating me, and got a helmet on. different car too, and he dont even know my freind. why would he choose us to bother?(metagame maybe?) so, he pulls up and starts talking about a 50k. a price my freind had said as he pulled up in the parking lot. i was gona sell my freind a bar by pizza stack. so, about that time, my other freind pulls up in a bullet car. he parks and knows that im scared of certain people, and paul gambino was a familiar face to me. i had my helmet on and i was wispering to my freind who was already there. (so i could hide my voice) so my freind who just pulled up says "johnny you ok?" big mistake JJ. this is the beginning of all hell, firm metagame, total fucking warfare. Gambino: Johnny? Johnny Villa?! ( keep in mind he dont know my name, never gave it to him(or my number))
me: /w Jackson what the fuck man? thats the dude!
Jackson: shot man, my bad, hop in
now we are flying, instantly evading gambino. now gambino is acting all hard on the PMs. saying all this shit. ( i will provide certain screenshots to anyone who asks)(for any part of this) like for real dude? you didnt even know my name or anything aobut me. all you know is that i own a garage in glen park. thats all. my face was badly beaten by the police that you couldnt recognize him for shit, AND he had a helmet on. Paul Gambino, Can you provide screenshots? no sirree you cant. but i can! heck yeah! and, i got 2 witnesses. one a RP plus member. so this man is already metagaming to the max. oh and all the PMs. dont get me started on the PMs. "fine, we gona play like that? imma CK your ass. you know paul wolf? i CKd him. gime money or imma get you CKd. i got connections in the police, they will tell me where you are." Really niguh? for real, what you think this is? he say he know EVERYONE on the server, sure you do pal. man, this guy just makes me laugh so dang hard, its unreal. i could barely type as he was PMing me. I have some questions for people who know what they are talking about. Can i get a more detailed explanation of the CK rules? is this guy mentally unstable or can he CK me for not letting him metagame and give him money. am i crazy?(well, thats pretty self explanatory, of course im crazy, but still). niguh, come at me. your constant whining about 20k. yeah, my 2.9 mil bank account is big to some and small to others. yeah, 20k is just a small portion, but when your being an ass to me ICly, thats one thing, my character might be scared and pay, but when your saying im a noob and shit OOCly, thats when i pull the E-brake and make you walk home. any comments on this so far? basicaly this guy wants to CK me for playing on the server? whats the deal now?

I think the rudeness within PM is uncalled for. There should be no reason to take the roleplay ooc at all. If it is his turf then you should remain in character as well as should he. The issues arise because someone breaks that #1 rule. I think your both good dudes but I see where tbagg is getting it from. I can see how being spoken to like that ooc could be harmful and is very uncalled for within out gaming community.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Your totaly right, and thats the moral of the story here. Like i said, if it didnt get OOCly personal, Johnny may have been scared and payed him when he got the money. but i have countess screenshots of him trying to metagame and tick me off over PM. I dont believe im totaly so right and im never wrong here, and maybe i should keep it IC, but im not about to stand by and let my 200+ hour character get shot because some pissed of dude wants to make me pay for no reason. and about the turf thing, i think imma start claiming turf right? from now on, if you go to IGS to get gas, you owe me 20k. sound fair? thats not ridiculous at all.......

^^^you are getting a little attitude as well there bro...^^^

You have taken the step to bring it out on how you feel and maybe he will read it take consideration and yall can move on and continue to play together without the emotional pain. But continuing to be on the offence is not right either.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
I understood at least half of what you said, but its 5 AM. and i get a little sarcastic when im tired, so sorry about that. do you recommend sending this to paul to read? what do i go aobut doing? you see, i dont mind paying 20k if your nice to me OOCly, or even have a good reason ICly i wont have a problem, but needing to pay you for no reason? this is RP server, not have me pay your bills server. i would like to see some rules about "claiming"turf""

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well, after reading the big story, saying that Paul Wolf is CK'ed. But I know perfecly that he is still alive, as I was his worker and one of best friends. So that will be OOC lying already, and if yes Metagaming to the fulest, but next time, please report on Ticket Centre about this, as it should be sorted by admins.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
And yes, Bruno has a point, is shouldn't be any OOC stuff in this situation, we are trying to make a good community here. And OOC rudness or Insult isn't allowed, as someone can get jailed or even banned.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Gaming box and Bruno are very correct

If people are also threatning to CK you over IC issues via PM or OOCly please ask them politely to stop, if they do not, /report them for harassing you OOCly

marco1598753

To be clear,I didn't start talking to you until you started asking me,what you gonna do,especialy when you told me It doesn't matter if I burn all your garages.Second point,how's asking about who's your friend MG?
Third point,It's not my issue If you can't or don't remember an RP that happened,while I do,If you forgot it,its fine but don't make me a lier,The day we started the protection thingy,you told me your name and I got your number from an ad.
Fourth point,IC matter is IC,you got it OOC through PMs and I don't like that,so I had to shut you up.
Fifth and last point,dude grow up,It's a game not real life,stop crying about couples words I told you earlier,play for fun and stop making huge fake stories.Enjoy being part of this community

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Um, no, you didmt start after i asked you what you gonna do. You asked me over PM for my number, though, you never had it in the first place. To avoid conflict, i gave it to you. You never "saw an ad" considering i have only ONE ad posted. When you first met me, you walked over to me at my garage and asked if i know who you are. Never said my name. The only thing you know about me ICly is my voice, and my critical facial features. AND FAKE STORY NIGUH? I GOT SCREENSHOTS! TOMMOROW NIGHT IMMA SORT THROUGH THEN, GET THEM IN ORDER AND IT WILL BE ALL GOOD IN DA HOOD!

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
And i got it ooc pms? Bruh, im face palming. You pmd me askimg for my number, did you not? I didnt even know you were on tje server

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
And we never started any "protection thingy." You said i was "on your turf." At the tim, i was pretty much a beginner, less than 30-40 hours through ALL characters. Think about it this way. Im getting uses to this server, its pretty nice. Ive saved up a few bucks to start a bussines. Didnt know i was on you precious "turf" and some guy comes up to me saying i was on his turf. He wants what i considered an outrageous amount of money at the time. Back then i didnt have the money, but now that i do have money, im still not payimg you for no reason. Espacially if your being a dick OOCly. If you were like "hey, me and the other rugrats kinda run this place. We can protect you from other dangers if you give us some money. Back then, i didmt have the money. Now, i got the money and the only protecting i need from is the cops.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
And theres more! I should really learn to post all in one. But, burn my garages? ICly you only know i got one. Or you THOUGHT i own it. Ask me ICly who the owner is. You know the reason im not paying, and the only reason im not letting you ck me is my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png