sUp5rET.png

*You would notice a newsworthy controversal post being reposted by many users on sites like Reddit,

KantoRed

Los Santos-City of Fools
Posted by:xXLeJamXx

Dear Citizens of Los Santos,

The corrupted Government has made you all pawns in a silly little game. Look at yourselves! You're just standing by while these people take away your so called, "Right to Vote"! Our newly appointed mayor ((Should really be Governor or Senator or similar title since SA is a State)), Emma Moore, was NOT voted into her office. There was no election and no word about it, creating an unfair opposition that was equal to none! In my home, Mother Russia, this would not stand! And I'll be damned if I ever let it stand at my location! The police are corrupt bastards as well. My friend from long time ago, known as Tobias, was recently arrested for an officer's assumption! He is now suing the pigs for what he feels they "deserve", but I feel the city deserves more! Thank you for your time, and Please PM Me on Reddit or Twitter if you would like to help the cause!((Forums)) Be free to share this with your friends. -LeJam

*"xXLeJamXx" Would be using an Anonymous Proxy and Hides His MAC Address using special installed programs, making him untraceable via those methods.*

Userone

* Mike Cristian starts writing PM on his' personal computer.
Mke Cristian types: Corruption? Emma Moore? I have worked in state police, they were very strict about corruption. How do you know about Emma Moore? Can you tell me more about it?
* Mike Cristian moves the mouse and pushes left mouse button.
* Computer diplays: Message sent.

KantoRed

*Several Days Would Have Passed After Mike sent the PM*
*A notification would pop up in his PM Inbox*
*If he were to Read it it would say the Following:*
Subject: Reply from xXLeJamXx
My friend knows more than me actually, so actually, it would be best if you PM'd him instead. His Username: Tobias1337 Send him my thread link. He'll know.
*He would move his mouse, left-click, and the message would be digitally sent without an IP or MAC Adress to trace it by*

Chase

((Ignorant much? You know, probably, shit. About the topic of why Emma is mayor, and why is an OOC thing. Not an ooc situation, problem, issue, or anything like that, because thats how it is. BkOffHater))

sUp5rET.png