sUp5rET.png

Your best moment on MTARP!

Chase

Tell me what you got!

My favorite time was when Puppetmaster sat me down in the admin lounge to talk about my 'recent' alt to alting, which I didn't know what that was at the time. He let me off with a civil warning just telling me not to do it again. He was very nice about it all! That's a good example of what admins should be like, sensible.

Ronnie94

I have a personal favorite, It was when we were dealing with a suicide case where a guy was gonna jump off a bridge and a officer made a cal to SAN to get the news team to put it on the news and ended up making an advert about a guy about to jump off a bridge and kill himself and that people should come see it lol.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Being arrested in a van full of dildo's by Ello.

Skipped a lot of details but that's the jist.

coffee

Seeing a hillbilly driving a Vortex at IGS, I was on patrol and pretended I seen nothing because my mind was so blown both IC and OOC.

My best moments? Getting GM after 2 days after joining this server.
Getting admin after ome 1,5 / 2 weeks after joining the server.

Meeting a lot of awesome people.

And staying here for a long, long time.

pittfan498

Donator
Donator
No fucks given

My best and funniest moment on server:

Character killing Andi Moharty, He responds to our call of a vehicle on fire, Opens the back doors of the van and... BOOOM!!

He gets blown the fuck up.

Y02R

My best moment on Mta:Rp - Everything on this server lol I am being serious. But I think that the best of the best was the Illegal Rp.

This server is the best you can find. Gives you a lot of experience and fun whenever you Rp, what you Rp and who with you Rp it. I don't think that there is a better server on the whole of Mta or SA:MP Even. Everything I did on this server was so fun and enjoyable. We have all you would ever wish to have on a Roleplay server. On this server you can turn from a total noob into a pro Rper! Guess that other people think the same and that this is the reason that our Playerbase has risen so quickly.

Chase

I find it quite incredible of how this server can really, leave a memory in people. Thank you for your responses, I am enjoying them! :)

Dom

Well ... the best moment on MTARP was in the old days, just after Twin gold joined the server, when I was Trial admin, I was Roleplay as Tony King near the Pig Pen with a bunch REALISTIC Crips ... (an African American Gang) and we had a barbeque, which was quite fun, the roleplay was real and hardcore. But then most of us left, ect... and, I finally joined back about a week ago, had to make a new account seeming everything was wiped. But now, It's alright accept there's a few unrealistic gangs and things, for example, Crips and blood, there's mainly white/mexicans in it, which realisticly they're all black. You've got Nos, that's Legal which it is used for illegal stuff which i don't know why it was made legal. But yeah, other than that, the Experience here is great.

pickens

My favourite moment is just everything that happend on my old char richard green like he was a cop then he got fired for not using radio codes and protocol when off duty so he joined Cripz and fucking owned about 10 cops and also when i was on my Mochi hashimoto character and i killed a cop and got away with like a 60 minute jail and i got payed 250 grand for turning myself in it was HILAROUS!

Blanco

Best moment on the server.. this:

11l52cw.png

20rtpx2.png

r85wcn.png

Trying to get a DFT that bugged and kept flying up into the sky on the ground.. more difficult than it seems.

Semih

Donator
Donator
I have 4 best moments

1-) At my first day police were having some license check and then I got out of my rented perennial and dm'd the cop and escaped it was a real fun
2-) The moment when I was accepted the police, I repedeatly called police and kept pm'ing Kira Willows and Mittel about my recruitment and training session, I thought being the cop was the greatest thing in server since i applied for LSPD in my 3rd day or so, and I was keep pm'ing people 'Uh...Im now a cop so watch your ass or I'll jail you'
3-) When I was accepted to gm, it was an awesome moment, I really wanted to be a staff here and I talked to Brocily and Callum about it, they told me to contact tyrik, and i contacted tyrik and he told me to stay ig and will be reconning me about my rp and shit, so I said ok and after 3 weeks or so when I was RP'ing with my friend I suddently saw that Head Admin blablbalba set your GM rank to 1 and I was really happy at that moment, and I pm'd my friend liek 'OMFGBBQSAUCEWTF IM FUCKING GM !!!!!!!!!!!!!' that was a great moment also
4-) When I was accepted to admin, that was also a great moment, when I was accepted to admin i was gm lvl 2 or so, and it was November administration update and 1 day before the apps were going to be announced Brocily said 'Are you excited with admin apps' and I said OFC but I had a strange feeling like i was gonna gt acceptd and 1 day later i found out that i was accepted so yea that was awesome

Userone

Being applied to the faction with cody:
Cody Smithson says: Tazer time!
Mike Cristian says: Wha- ?
* Cody Smithson pulls the trigger.

sUp5rET.png