sUp5rET.png

Team Blackout

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Provoking racers all over the place..

Provoking racers everywhere ;')

Soon...

Why are cops always negative about racing? In real life there are millions of racers... Shit even my neighbors are racers. I don't see what's wrong.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You got 2 kind of racers:

1. Racing into LS to get cops behind them (which will happen for sure)

2. Going out of LS to have a nice race in San Fierro or anywhere else.

Pick your side :)

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
(Ranks were updated slightly)

13. Look out
12. Race starter (for woman only)
11. Mechanic
10. Trainee Driver
9. Experienced Driver
8. Street Racer
7. Drifter
6. Drag Racer
5. Sprinter (the ones who races from a specific point to another specific part on the map)
4. Planner (plans who races who, recruits racers, and from here on down is leaders)
3. Drag King
2. Sprint King
1. Drift King

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
No idea. I fiquired the first person who did it was in the 'group' and that was your moto. it can be removed

buckeyesdb

Donator
Thank you! So is that a +1 from you Mr.Brandon?

Not necessarily. I've been watching you guys IG and you are horrid with provoking and police in general. If you are going to drift around the map, please go to San Fierro or Las Venturas.

*DirecTV Commercial Voice*
When you are a racer, you drift, when you drift, you lag, when you lag, you hit people, when you hit people and don't RP it, you get jailed. Don't get jailed, refrain from being a racer.

buckeyesdb

Donator
For right now, –1. You need to follow the rules of the faction before you get the faction. I am almost always in game and see you guys flooding the speed cams and drifting around igs. Fix it and you might get a +1 from me (hint: you can always go to another island and race or drift and no one will care)

XRDragon

Donator
Donator
For right now, –1. You need to follow the rules of the faction before you get the faction. I am almost always in game and see you guys flooding the speed cams and drifting around igs. Fix it and you might get a +1 from me (hint: you can always go to another island and race or drift and no one will care)

First of all Speeding past cameras is not provoking anything , were not speeding past a cop with nitro , we are passing a camera , and 2nd when we were drifting at IGS i saw NO COPS. Thank you for your time.

buckeyesdb

Donator
First of all Speeding past cameras is not provoking anything , were not speeding past a cop with nitro , we are passing a camera , and 2nd when we were drifting at IGS i saw NO COPS. Thank you for your time.

1st, I never said the speed cams was provoking but when 10 speed cams from one car are in a row, at they are all at 198, that is non rp driving. 2nd, when I saw you guys at IGS I saw IC and attempted to pull one or two of you over. (But you instantly fled). I got to the point where I don't do anything with you guys ICly because you ALWAYS just flee. 3rd, you are not going to get far with that attitude. Yesterday, I believe it was Raido, the cop was only asking to see his license and he "didn't have it" and would not show it, only for a simple speeding ticket. No surprise, he ended up speeding off. All I said was follow your own rules THEN you might get a faction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Maybe if your COPS stop MGing our cars and stop trying to impound our cars or arrest us, we will stop trying to evade. Just today my car was impounded for no valid reason at all. (ROBERT) I think the reason he told the driver to impound my car was because I didn't show him my license... REALLY? I was in PD I'm pretty sure that is not a valid reason to impound a car. And about two days Max Stevens pulled me over and investigated my car saying that the car was "wanted" when my license plates and color of the car was changed... How do you explain this Mr.Brandon?

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
As a previous member of SPD, LSPD, SASD, & SAPD I know from first hand that PD as a faction MG, whether it's directly or indirectly. Don't beat around the bush... there should be atleast two or three administrators in every faction to ensure the safety of the rules... The more administrators in a faction the less likely there will be rules broken out in the open... But then again, anyone has the potential to violate the rules, so it's not a good idea to just pick on one faction. Tighten the security via faction wise and implement more administrators into factions.

sUp5rET.png