sUp5rET.png

Team Blackout

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
Tokyo, Japan
It all started out when Jun Deng and Blake Jackson became best friends. They started to do mostly everything together. They had this idea one day after seeing some drifters race that we will be big time racers. Jun and Blake had dream cars, Jun's was a Toyota Supra RZ, and Blake's was a 1970 Dodge Challenger. They hated each other for the cars they like. Jun and Blake had poor families to provide them with their needs but they did pretty good in school. Blake left with his parents to Los Santos to have a better life, while Jun stayed in Tokyo to start his racing career. At the age of 19 Jun got a Toyota Supra RZ with twin turbo. Jun one day was drifting around a parking lot when a officer noticed the sound of the tires screeching and went to investigate. He eventually pulled Jun over and asked him to step out of the vehicle, but Jun knows that his car will be impounded since he illegally tuned it. Knowing that his car would be impounded if he stepped out of the vehicle he stepped on the peddle and took off, drifting around corners of busy intersections, eventually losing the cops. Jun knew that he was wanted after that day so he called Blake using a payphone and told him that he was going to meet up with him at the LS airport two days from now. The next day he went to sell his Toyota Supra RZ and got around 16,000 dollars for it. He used 1,000 dollars to buy a plane ticket to Los Santos to meet up with Blake, reuniting them once again.
==================================================================================
Los Santos
Jun eventually landed in Los Santos and found Blake. Jun was disgusted with Blake's car since he had a 1970 Dodge Challenger and he was a tuner guy. Jun and Blake has been living together since that day forth. A few weeks later Jun and Blake went a drag race down by the mall, they saw the best of the best, but they only noticed a italian man named Frank Lombardi. Jun's first reaction was "wow his shifting is amazing." Blake's reactions was "bitch I could do better." They eventally met up with Frank and asked him if he knew how to drift. Frank said "a little bit, but it needs some work, I'd be willing to get some lessons." Jun replied by saying "I can teach you, I was a great drifter in Tokoyo." Frank said "great, can I get your number?" Jun said "sure, it's 827590." Blake said "ay let's race." Frank said "alright, but be warned I'm too good." They were at the starting line, reving their engines at each other. Jun started them off and they took off, Frank's Lamborghini Aventador's acceleration was too fast and his shifting was too much for Blake's Dodge Challenger. Frank was a rich boy from Italy, helping people import illegal cars. Jun called Frank two days later, asking Frank to meet up with him at the Santa Maria Pier. Jun used Blake's Dodge Challenger to race Frank, but he still lost to Frank. They saw a bar by the Pier that was for sell and they all thought that it was a great hangout spot for them after every race. Jun was a cheap ass since he wasted most of his money on weed, so he asked Frank "ay uhhh Frank, can you get me a Toyota Supra RZ, I'm a tuner guy by the way." Frank replied by saying "hmm, since I got some money to spare sure." Frank, Blake, and Jun became best friends from that day on. A week later Frank called Jun saying "ay, meet me at the bar by the pier with Blake." Jun and Blake arrived at the bar noticing that it was bought by someone. Frank walked out of the bar's door saying "Ay wassup, I bought the bar just for us." Jun and Blake were excited that it was bought by Frank since they were both cheap. Frank also told Jun "Jun, I also bought you the car you wanted, if you want to tune then hit me up at 862312." Jun was very excited like a kid on christmas since he got his dream car again. Jun tuned his car until it can reach 200km/h, it had a twin turbo just like in Tokyo, but this time to make it faster it had a V12 engine along with NoS. Blake also tuned his car until it can also reach 200km/h, along with a V12 and NoS. Frank's car was specially tuned since its transmission was changed to manual (since Lamborghini's transmissions are automatic) and had NoS. On a sunny day in Los Santos they saw a racing team named Trinity drifting around town (they had a sticker on their windshield). They all had this idea of recruiting drivers and making a racing team named Blackout.
==================================================================================
Recruiting the Team
Jun one day was cruising around IGS blasting his music, when he said "damn, that's a nice ass sultan!" He stepped out of his car and asked the man what he was running under the hood. The man popped his hood and Jun lifted it up. Jun learned that he had a V12 engine. He asked the man for his name and the man replied by saying "Antonio." Jun challenged Antonio to a race at the Pier and he accepted it. At the time Frank, Jun, and Blake already have the Pier set up to race (since no one goes there...). The race was a tie, Antonio's car was slightly faster, but Jun's shifting helped him keep up with Antonio. After the race, Jun invited Antonio to join the crew, he said "sure, I'll join." They finally got their first member for their crew. A day later, Jun was cruising in his Supra and saw a sultan. Jun rolled the windows down and asked him "Hey , you want to race, you got a pretty nice car." The man said "sure I’ll follow you." They went down the Santa Maria Pier and had a drag race. The race was quite close , the man's sultan had beat Jun but he was not discouraged. Jun invited the man to the team and the man said "sure I’ll join, I’m Raido." This was the beginning of a new era of Street Racing.

IC Rules
1. If pulled over by a officer, take the ticket. Only run if you are being asked to step out of your vehicle and you have illegal items.
2. Don't tell anyone our radio frequency.
3. Do not tell anyone our hideouts.
4. Do not mess around with gangs or mafia. We are racing crew!
5. Repaint your car to blue and black or pure black.

OOC Rules
1. Leaving the faction will get you CK'd since you know most of our secrets.
2. RP at all times.
3. Do not provoke PD
4. Do no MG anything.

Ranks
13. Look out
12. Race starter (for woman only)
11. Mechanic
10. Trainee Driver
9. Experienced Driver
8. Street Racer
7. Drifter
6. Drag Racer
5. Sprinter (the ones who races from a specific point to another specific part on the map)
4. Planner (plans who races who)
3. Drag King (here on down is leaders)
2. Sprint King
1. Drift King

We're going to have picture of us RPing soon

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
IF you're planning to go with 200 km/ph through LS then you'll regret it soon.

Race OUTside LS please.

ViZon

+1

Sounds nice, I liked the story (a bit because my favourite car is included lol).
Only thing I dislike is the CK rule lol ;p

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Only thing I dislike is the CK rule lol ;p

Well we're going to have to do that because everytime someone leaves they might expose our racing locations to the cops and our radio frequency. (you know people have big mouths :p )

ViZon

Well we're going to have to do that because everytime someone leaves they might expose our racing locations to the cops and our radio frequency. (you know people have big mouths :p )

Hehe yeah, but is this an "all time rule"? Or can there be exceptions, like if said person has some personal issues he gotta take care off, he will be CK'd for leaving the group?

Stupid

Donator
Me and Frank racing
gallery7.jpg
Frank's Accleration though -_-
gallery8.jpg
And we're off!
gallery9.jpg
Frank smoked me!
das.jpg

More pictures of us RPing coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Hehe yeah, but is this an "all time rule"? Or can there be exceptions, like if said person has some personal issues he gotta take care off, he will be CK'd for leaving the group?

There can be exceptions. If a person has personal issues he needs to take care of then he can leave the faction and we won't CK him. (That's if the reason is good)

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Kinda funny your first rule is you will always pull over since i tried pulling about 15 of you over yesturday and you all ran

Stupid

Donator
Raido and Antonio Racing
gallery11.jpg
And They're Off!
gallery15.jpg
Antonio Wins!
gallery17.jpg

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
A drifting group in an American based society, seems legit. Not.

sUp5rET.png