sUp5rET.png

Team Blackout

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
@Cali4life, If an officer of the law stops you for a valid reason, during the traffic stop you're required by law to present identification. If you fail to present identification such as your drivers license, you're subdued to having your vehicle being impounded, as well being arrested for Failure to Present Identification.

If you were to have not broken any laws, and you're clearly not being detained, you have the right to preserve your identification and are not required to present it.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Maybe if your COPS stop MGing our cars and stop trying to impound our cars or arrest us, we will stop trying to evade. Just today my car was impounded for no valid reason at all. (ROBERT) I think the reason he told the driver to impound my car was because I didn't show him my license... REALLY? I was in PD I'm pretty sure that is not a valid reason to impound a car. And about two days Max Stevens pulled me over and investigated my car saying that the car was "wanted" when my license plates and color of the car was changed... How do you explain this Mr.Brandon?

1) no plate
2) nitrous oxide (illegal)
3) failure to comply
4) reckless driving (that's why you hit a car)
5) met numerous traffic camera descriptions

Need I go on?

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
1) no plate; 3) failure to comply; 5) met numerous traffic camera descriptions

My plates were attached to my car. I failed to comply because my driver's license was "thought" to be in the car. Mr.Patterson wouldn't let me into my car. I told him my name was Steve and instantly he said "may I see your license."(MGing my name from tab) And he never even asked Tyler Johnson for his license upon asking for his name. After I said my license was missing, I told him why is he asking me for my license and not his (Tyler's). He said "I'll check his later" WHICH HE NEVER DID. (MGing much?) To me this is ridiculous, why don't Mr.Brandon teach your cops how to not MG. How can we still meet numerous traffic camera descriptions if we have already A) Changed our License Plates or B) Changed the color of our cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
To anyone saying "We need more illegal racers, lol omfg", go suck a d***.

Basically every citizen in Los Santos is an illegal racer by now, when you look at their way of driving, going 200 KM/H on 60 KM/H roads.

ViZon

Ok, so some of the member is this "Team Blackout" really gives a bad impression about the whole thing.

One of the members are constantly deathmatching, and ramming. And he claims he does it "because its fun".

Oh, and im constantly stalked by Infernuses with tints and so on..

pickens

My plates were attached to my car. I failed to comply because my driver's license was "thought" to be in the car. Mr.Patterson wouldn't let me into my car. I told him my name was Steve and instantly he said "may I see your license."(MGing my name from tab) And he never even asked Tyler Johnson for his license upon asking for his name. After I said my license was missing, I told him why is he asking me for my license and not his (Tyler's). He said "I'll check his later" WHICH HE NEVER DID. (MGing much?) To me this is ridiculous, why don't Mr.Brandon teach your cops how to not MG. How can we still meet numerous traffic camera descriptions if we have already A) Changed our License Plates or B) Changed the color of our cars.
Funny how i didnt check it cause i was fucking uptight cause of you, also when i ran your plates if you hadnt shown your license i would have also brought you in on the possiblity of a stolen vehicle, when you are the cause of a accident and fail to produce a license thats how i get supicious also when you just say your first name when i am trying to get a full accident report well good luck on that sir but we need full names for official stuff but you dont seem to know that

Fallen

Donator
Donator
As a previous member of SPD, LSPD, SASD, & SAPD I know from first hand that PD as a faction MG, whether it's directly or indirectly. Don't beat around the bush... there should be atleast two or three administrators in every faction to ensure the safety of the rules... The more administrators in a faction the less likely there will be rules broken out in the open... But then again, anyone has the potential to violate the rules, so it's not a good idea to just pick on one faction. Tighten the security via faction wise and implement more administrators into factions.

^ This

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
we need full names for official stuff but you dont seem to know that

I gave you my "first name" and it was Steve, you then instantly asked me for my license? Never even asked me for my last name. How are you going to expect to get a full name out of someone if you don't ask them for the first and last name. If you ask me for my name of course I would say my first name, Frank not my full name because who knows, maybe your a corrupt cop trying to hunt me down, or a warrant might be out for me.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I gave you my "first name" and it was Steve, you then instantly asked me for my license? Never even asked me for my last name. How are you going to expect to get a full name out of someone if you don't ask them for the first and last name. If you ask me for my name of course I would say my first name, Frank not my full name because who knows, maybe your a corrupt cop trying to hunt me down, or a warrant might be out for me.

Well he gets the last name from the license :p. Not saying that he wasn't in the wrong, but ya'know :D.

buckeyesdb

Donator
Are you fucking slow? You think if I get pulled over-

Cop: license and registration please
Me: my name is Rico and this is my car
Cop: alright, good to know (continues)

You think I am suppose to believe you? Hahahahahahahahaha. Cute.

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Ok... ever since we posted the faction request you've been on our ass about provoking PD and shit, when you always stake out our place. I'm tired of your shit... most of the time what you do is follow us, waiting for us to do something illegal. I mean really, to me that looks like your provoking us and that your desperate to put us in jail forever and ever and ever. Is that what you do when your on duty now? Your officers don't even give us the same respect as they do to other people that they pull over. So, why don't you give us some respect and treat us like civilians instead of racers.

Kodiak

@Buckeyesdb

It's not in your best interest to question someone whether they're "fucking slow". It makes people feel bad about themselves, and it also makes you look like a "mean person".

On Topic: Exactly, just because you state your name, and say that you own a vehicle, that is not enough evidence to prove that 1) You are who you say you are. 2) That you actually own the vehicle.

It's required by law that you drive while having a license in your possession or the vehicles possession.

@Cali4Life
The Police are often known to trap people into breaking the law, by questioning them, and seeing if they'll lie. Which is completely legal. Say if you were caught up on a murder charge, and you're in custody. They'll lie to you and say "Well, we have people who seen you do it" or "Your partner here fessed up and admitted that you and him did it" so on and so forth.

Kodiak

@Cali4Life

Respect is a two way street, and I'm guessing the PD gives you the same amount of respect that you give them... Which I'm guessing is shit.

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
@Cali4Life
The Police are often known to trap people into breaking the law, by questioning them, and seeing if they'll lie. Which is completely legal. Say if you were caught up on a murder charge, and you're in custody. They'll lie to you and say "Well, we have people who seen you do it" or "Your partner here fessed up and admitted that you and him did it" so on and so forth.

Well isn't it kinda suspicious if a officer follows you most of the time when he is on duty? And most of the time me and my friends are being recon by Dylan... (I might be wrong)

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
@Cali4Life

Respect is a two way street, and I'm guessing the PD gives you the same amount of respect that you give them... Which I'm guessing is shit.

If PD wants respects they should stop trying to arrest us and impound our cars. Because we have changed from just evading when a officer is trying to pull us over, we now pull over, and try to respect the officer pulling us over. But sometimes it gets annoying when they tell us to step out of the vehicle or say "this vehicle is wanted." I don't want to continue arguing but if Dylan wants to have a fight he's got one. We are just trying to get our faction, not trying to disrespect PD or the admins. We have been constantly changing ever since the first complaint has came in about our group and we will keep changing to become better RPers.

ViZon

Can you tell us the name of the person who is DMing and ramming?

Frank Lombardi, he and Blake Jackson was drifting around in the streets, and Frank seemed to decide to run me over at high speed over and over.

I asked him in PM what his problem was, this was his reply.

[2013-07-26 23:46:36] [Output] : PM From (28) Frank Lombardi: I just love ramming

EDIT: Oh wait, it was you hahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyesdb

Donator
Ok... ever since we posted the faction request you've been on our ass about provoking PD and shit, when you always stake out our place. I'm tired of your shit... most of the time what you do is follow us, waiting for us to do something illegal. I mean really, to me that looks like your provoking us and that your desperate to put us in jail forever and ever and ever. Is that what you do when your on duty now? Your officers don't even give us the same respect as they do to other people that they pull over. So, why don't you give us some respect and treat us like civilians instead of racers.

There is no way in hell i will treat a provocative racer as a civilian. You (as in most of ''Team Blackout'') constantly speed around and get caught on speed cams and drift around. I follow you when i see one of you speeding around, yes. That is my job.... You guys follow random cars. Once, one of you followed the other and called PD and said they were ''stalking'' you. That is pure provoking, no doubt. If you want respect, dont cheat to try to get out of a ticket by ''not having your license''. When i stake out your place, its for legitimate reasons. When (and IF) i do recon you, its because someone reported you for non-rp driving (surprise!) or you are all speeding around and fixing your cars non-rply. If you want respect, earn it first. Believe it or not, not all 'racers' IRL run 90% of the time like you guys do. They simply accept the ticket because they know that their car will be impounded (and most likely auctioned / crushed). If you would like us to treat you like that, we can simply just grab our towtruck and impound all of your guys cars. From there we can have you pay a fee or just crush it (delete it). Think it through, kid.

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Have a wonderful time trying to catch us :) and now I will let other players (not you) speak their opinions about this faction instead of arguing with you in our faction request (even though I have).

sUp5rET.png