sUp5rET.png

Administrator Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
I don't think he meant "Did the Staff Leak", he wants to know why they got fired, a reason... But do not give us a reason of why they got fired, if it's classed as leaking.

nigga do you not know how hard it is to past a test on a manual that you haven't seen in like a year and a half, I guess I was busy not studying a "manual"

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
My name is Tyler, and I am the leader of the white knights.

[video=youtube;Surdizmf_dw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Surdizmf_dw[/video]

white power

IlikeTrains

Banned User
nigga do you not know how hard it is to past a test on a manual that you haven't seen in like a year and a half, I guess I was busy not studying a "manual"

In all fairness, I actually haven't read the guide in awhile either, I would assume you would know from being a day to day admin.... no offence just an opinion

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
In all fairness, I actually haven't read the guide in awhile either, I would assume you would know from being a day to day admin.... no offence just an opinion

Noo bro no, were all dumb as f**k yunno'?? your the smartest one when it comes to admin man :D **sigh** you should be owner with that kn***edge. oh btw luka congrats on passing the test i didn't see your name listed in who passed lmao.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Noo bro no, were all dumb as f**k yunno'?? your the smartest one when it comes to admin man :D **sigh** you should be owner with that kn***edge. oh btw luka congrats on passing the test i didn't see your name listed in who passed lmao.

Thanks, I was on the passed list, I guess you were just too inactive to see it.

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
Yea searching for backdoors was more fun I guess.

did you start dreaming lately? You should know scripters get a pass if they fail or pass lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Joe's always been the smart admin, lets be honest. He's the one who isn't bias and is always fair and realistic (I ain't ass licking, this is true, I've said this since I was player...)

Bang....
Yea searching for backdoors was more fun I guess.

did you start dreaming lately? You should know scripters get a pass if they fail or pass lmao
Double Bang....

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
WHen i be honest, i can't see LUKA in-game RPING, i only see him online, but sometimes i see him for 5min with PD car and thats all. Trojan was active, was rping didnt afk like luka.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Even though I was just a regular, the amount of freedom I feel after the revamp is indescribable, All the admins wanted a real revamp, and this is what we got and it's fair enough because that's what we asked for.

But REALLY, the biggest mistake in this revamp is not keeping atleast 1 trial and 1 admin.

Congratulations to Jockeyzz, Legend, Vercetti and Stupid.

pretty sure I didn't forget anyone

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Even though I was friends with some of the people removed.. when the community asks for a revamp over and over again.. they got one. This revamp was not just "let's remove him and him" - there was a process. So next time you people ask for something and get it, don't complain.

Bartiex

99-problems-shot-up.gif

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Joe's always been the smart admin, lets be honest. He's the one who isn't bias and is always fair and realistic (I ain't ass licking, this is true, I've said this since I was player...)
Yes, not letting the player explain their side of the story to the admin who jailed them is very smart yea.

#Jose4Head

lmao no i'd rather drink bleach

You sure you passed? Not with that horrible English lmao. Because I doubt you could even read the questions. Does Croatia not have English classes in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png