sUp5rET.png

Administrator Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Yes, not letting the player explain their side of the story to the admin who jailed them is very smart yea.
Ticket Center then? Maybe he will reverse your jail or something if you explain your side. I'm not sure, I was involved with the situation but not sure what "happened" or the reason you got jailed.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Ticket Center then? Maybe he will reverse your jail or something if you explain your side. I'm not sure, I was involved with the situation but not sure what "happened" or the reason you got jailed.

Aaron you hear this every fucking day. You know damn well the Ticket Center is garbage because NOTHING happens on it. Admins are never punished.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Aaron you hear this every fucking day. You know damn well the Ticket Center is garbage because NOTHING happens on it. Admins are never punished.

Why so salty?

Admins are punished. If anyone does not know I got once punished for spawning myself 3 packs of ciggies.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Why so salty?

Admins are punished. If anyone does not know I got once punished for spawning myself 3 packs of ciggies.

Last time I saw admins punished was when JTA was here. And no I'm not salty over a shit jail on this server. I'm saying that 90% of the current admins have autism and stage 4 skin cancer. All the decent admins got removed. And out of all my tickets I've made, NOTHING has happened at all.

Ahmed

You sure you passed? Not with that horrible English lmao. Because I doubt you could even read the questions. Does Croatia not have English classes in school?
Bitch I'd like to see you speak Croatian without mistake, All you do is cry like a lil' bitch

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Bitch I'd like to see you speak Croatian without mistake, All you do is cry like a lil' bitch

Alright I'll sign myself up for some Croatian classes. I'll write some complete sentences with no mistakes. And is telling my opinion because everyone else is scared to crying now? exdee. So sensitive :(((

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Alright I'll sign myself up for some Croatian classes. I'll write some complete sentences with no mistakes. And is telling my opinion because everyone else is scared to crying now? exdee. So sensitive :(((

You can say your opinion without being offensive.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
I wish ello ban you for ever import... If you don't know what cancer feels like don't say it.. Child... Go play box if you wanna fight....

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I wish ello ban you for ever import... If you don't know what cancer feels like don't say it.. Child... Go play box if you wanna fight....

Leave him be, he's just a spoiled child that's seeking attention. He won't last long here, don't worry.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
So you guys basically took a standardized test that everyone in america hates?

Rip to the admins who were actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png