sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Cloud

Beatty is by far the best admin I've seen in the history of MTARP, only being passed by a few old head admins. Why he hasn't attained the rank of Head Admin is still a puzzle to me, he deserves it unarguably.
oh well, #yolosweq join the beatty fan club today via the img or my signature <3

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
I like to just add that un-arguably @JohnC, @Burner, @Lilcman and @MikZeR is a few of the best admins here at MTA:RP and not to mention one of our Ex-head admins Dubby.

Tsubaki

I think Ello wins greatest admin of all time along with Deagle. Also I believe I (was) the greatest admin in all of the server, but you all know that.

Agel

This one goes to Torecee, from an admin to an admin. Ever since I joined the LSPD and I saw Tor, he changed the way I was playing completely.
He was always disciplined and funny in the same time, and knew how to lead people. I learnt a lot from him and I owe him a big thanks. With his
help, I managed to improve and lead my own faction and become an admin. His work in the server is amazing and I deeply appreciate it.

Bluefox

AlexGils And Fusionz are da best!

Alex always does fun shitz :D
Parachute jump, yay ^^
And Fusionz is an awesome admin too :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Alexander Texas aka Agel || If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am today, I love you Alex. He kept me on my foot whenever I wanted to give up. Way before he got admin, he was a Chief to me and he helped me out a lot both ic-ly and ooc-ly. He didn't give up on me and he believed in me. After he got his administrator post, he still made time for the faction and admins work on the another hand. He's perfect.

Lucas Lambert aka driga1441 || He's friendly and I can't even explain how fast he is in responding reports - he's great. I met him through reports because I kept on reporting about shits that I need help with, and I'm shocked that he's actually really patient with me and even gave me advises on what to do. Look, he's a Super Administrator and I know he has lots of works to do but he still gave me some time and even responded to my pms all times, great Super Administrator. ♥

Luis Zuniga aka Bunny123 || Best admin cop out there so far, he's great and he helped me countless of times and he's just plain awesome. I have seen admins that are in LSPD and wouldn't even respond to any players and just help out their own LSPD faction. But Luis is special man, he's different from the others. He helped out other players and even took time to listen to both sides of the story before judging a situation, what else can I say?

Geogory Jefferson aka Mikzer || The most friendly admin award? This guy is gonna get it man. Awesome job - keep up the good work. He was the only admin online when there was about 20 players online and he still didn't fail to respond to my reports. Great job Geogory :)

A few more that I have forgotten their names and so, but I still love the admin team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Bunny, always accepting my reports, nice guy, always there as a friend :D

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Alexander Texas aka Agel || If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am today, I love you Alex. He kept me on my foot whenever I wanted to give up. Way before he got admin, he was a Chief to me and he helped me out a lot both ic-ly and ooc-ly. He didn't give up on me and he believed in me. After he got his administrator post, he still made time for the faction and admins work on the another hand. He's perfect.

Lucas Lambert aka driga1441 || He's friendly and I can't even explain how fast he is in responding reports - he's great. I met him through reports because I kept on reporting about shits that I need help with, and I'm shocked that he's actually really patient with me and even gave me advises on what to do. Look, he's a Super Administrator and I know he has lots of works to do but he still gave me some time and even responded to my pms all times, great Super Administrator. ♥

Luis Zuniga aka Bunny123 || Best admin cop out there so far, he's great and he helped me countless of times and he's just plain awesome. I have seen admins that are in LSPD and wouldn't even respond to any players and just help out their own LSPD faction. But Luis is special man, he's different from the others. He helped out other players and even took time to listen to both sides of the story before judging a situation, what else can I say?

Geogory Jefferson aka Mikzer || The most friendly admin award? This guy is gonna get it man. Awesome job - keep up the good work. He was the only admin online when there was about 20 players online and he still didn't fail to respond to my reports. Great job Geogory :)

A few more that I have forgotten their names and so, but I still love the admin team.

You deserve a cookie. I'll be inputting this into admin updates :)

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Penguin is one of the best admins here, always ready to help and to make things better. I'm really sad that she got demoted. I also like Torecee, he is one of a kind :3 can't forget Joshua Martinez tho, really glad he got promoted, he deserved it. And of course, Lucas Lambert (can't remember his username :$), he is one of the better admins here, not to mention his activity.

Dave

Just a few more to mention, actually.

Andrey Soskov aka GilsAlex1234 || I was just having the usual boring time at CGH, walking around talking to NPCs just to entertain myself when this awesome guy came up and asked if I wanted to try out the parachute system. I had the best time of my life, jumping off cliffs with Sanchez and parachute and even jumping off from a Shamal? Man I swear this guy is insanely fun and full of ideas, great as before just like every other administrator.

Fusionz || What's better than our current developer? Even though he had lots of things to do and bugs to fix, he still made some time to have a little conversation with me. Look, I'm not highly noticed in the community and this guy, he doesn't judge. He even took time to chat with me, shared some opinions and shared his story too. Who is a better than a guy who can code in his sleep and even create a script out of nothing in just 5 minutes? Amazing guy, love ya'll.

Beatty || Beatty you're great too, you didn't hesitate in helping out when I asked questions about Roleplay+ and every other crap on PMs. I know how annoying it is to be receiving PMs from players all the time. I appreciate your patience and thank you for helping out with all the questions that I needed help with.

Much love admin team, you guys have been great to me so far ♥

sUp5rET.png