sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Driga, Dave and torecee. The success triangle is around them. Great administration skills, respectful to everyone, willing to watch a RP and lastly willing to help everyone on the server.. <3

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Dont forget Kazang! He has done grest work too!
Driga, Toreece, Bunny, Snoopy, Senior, Dave, Kazang and weelawn are the most active and friendliest on the server.

Beatty, Driga, Toreece, lilncman and Overload are most active on ticketcenter.

Fusionz, best developer ever.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Dont forget Kazang! He has done grest work too!
Driga, Toreece, Bunny, Snoopy, Senior, Dave, Kazang and weelawn are the most active and friendliest on the server.

Beatty, Driga, Toreece, lilncman and Overload are most active on ticketcenter.

Fusionz, best developer ever.

Exactly, but you missed Michael Johnson from ticketcenter :p Atleast he helps me always :)

Dr4mX123

Dave & Bunny, both friendly people and fast at responding to reports which is what we all like.

+1 for them

Bunny

I never really have time to do this.. I'd like to apologize in advance.

Every admin on the team should be appreciated for their time and dedication they put into being admin. They deserve every single recognition even if they aren't the best or good at most..So please do not feel bad if you are not on here. However, there are some admins who really have been such marvelous people to work with and have reached out to me in a personal matter. Which are those listed below. I'm going to start by the low rank to the high. :p

David_Henderson || Oh man Dave, there are so many words to say about you. But, it's absolutely crazy how you've been here for such a short time and you're already a trial admin. Something that takes months of hard work to achieve, YOU achieved so quickly. That should be a marvelous milestone and too be honest thats one of the most that will come. You're truly one of the nicest man I've EVER come across on MTA, it's crazy how friendly you could be with people.

Kazang || This british nub has really reached out to me tons. He's a great guy and a great admin. Deserves everything that has been given to him.

jason_lawn || Oh god man, this guy... is amazing. Ever since we got together as a GM, he has been super polite, super great and always puts in his FULL effort to show players what he is made of. He's really a great sport, and he never doubts me and always reminds me of how "great" of an admin I am. He always has a positive feeling and is usually the only one who can crack a joke and everyone will laugh!

Senior00 || Senior has been a great guy to me, he's also a great admin. He always listens to both side of the players and makes sure that everything is perfectly fair for both sides. Tries to remain his biased opinions out of the way and continue on with the report :)

JohnC || Oh man, this is one of the people that NEVER doubted me no matter what. Always has my back in everything. Supporting me and cheering me on my whole way as a admin. He's such a nice dude, and contribute so much time and effort to his videos and being admin here at MTA:RP.

Snoopy1 || Snoopy is a cool guy, refer to senior's post. They are both alike :cool:

morgfarm1 || This is another person that has NEVER doubted me no matter what. Pretty much was there throughout my whole way as a admin. [First and present] He's a cool guy to talk to and if you EVER want to know anything about guys go ahead and jump to morg, he will tell YOU everything! Great admin, great person.

Lilncman || He's another person who's been here throughout my whole journey. Great guy, great admin. I talk to him on a daily basis and there is absolutely not one time where we are not laughing or having fun. Very down to earth dude, and overall loves to show his appreciation to is players.

driga1441 || Oh Driga, the lego playing man. This guy is a great person. No matter how much I bug him about being his age. He's still one of the most maturest, coolest, straight-up person I've ever met. He's very young and still can manage to be more mature then ANYONE on this server. His english is great for being foreign. Driga, is one of the few people that actually listen the players out and listen to what they have to say and he always shows fair quality. He's always up-to-date with all his documents, and shows incredible responsibility. He's one of the people I look up to the team and it's crazy to say it because he is younger and all that but he really has showed the TRUE qualities of being an INCREDIBLE admin. Big shoutout to my boy Driga :p

DubstepxR || Oh Dubby, my little bro <3 Dubby is by far the GREATEST person I've EVER encountered on the internet. Truly is a down to earth good and he gives it his ALL to show his dedication towards the players and admins on this server. There is not one moment where Dubby tries not to make everyone happy. He's always the only admin giving positive energy at all points in time. He hates negative energy, and fighting and EVERYTHING. He's probably the only reason why the admin team is just so together and we are all friends. He's the reason why the team is doing so good personal wise toward each other. He makes people's attitude turn from red to green. He's generous and kind. Having him on the team is an incredible thing and whoever gets to be able to speak to him and actually have a conversation with him needs to know that it is indeed a INCREDIBLE experience. He's an extremely trustworthy guy. He's the only person that ALWAYS knows what to say.

Beatty || Everyone things that Beatty is a grumpy guy and pretty much just thinks highly of himself. If only you knew what Beatty does for this server everyday. You wouldn't say ANYTHING to him. Beatty is one of the reasons why we're still up and running smoothly. He's the reason why the server has restored order. Beatty was and is a great admin and always will be. He's the person that knows it all and knows the right and correct thing to do ALWAYS. He pours in so much time,dedication and overall effort to bring this server into a very successful server. Great guy, great person. Beatty.

Also, anyone who has commented on this topic mentioning me, Thank you,I appreciate it the support tremendously.

Senior

Bunny <3, You are such a great person, You was the first one Who promoted me in the SPD ;), I knew you well When We joined the staff together, We worked together, You are a great person and a great friend ;), Keep up the good work.

Penguin

Donator
Donator
Beatty || Everyone things that Beatty is a grumpy guy and pretty much just thinks highly of himself. If only you knew what Beatty does for this server everyday. You wouldn't say ANYTHING to him. Beatty is one of the reasons why we're still up and running smoothly. He's the reason why the server has restored order. Beatty was and is a great admin and always will be. He's the person that knows it all and knows the right and correct thing to do ALWAYS. He pours in so much time,dedication and overall effort to bring this server into a very successful server. Great guy, great person. Beatty.

Couldn't agree more.

Luka

Ya'll are perfect, always taking my reports with ease and our chatting. Friendly and nice, that's what makes this community so special :3

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
I’ve never really thought of doing this but here it is.

Let me get something straight, every admin on the team should get a round of applause for putting in the hard work in getting peoples problems solved 24/7. They all deserve to get their word out there. I apologise if I miss anyone but here it goes.

Dave // My man! Even tho’ you’re not admin anymore my friend, you were arguable one of the best admins that took part. Talk about all the fun I’ve had with this man, I won’t even get started because it is endless. This man is crazy! Watch out, the Singapore Ninja is around! PS: GTFO M8

Lilncman // He’s another guy which deserves a nice shout out. Nate my man, your one of the most laid back admins on the team. He literally doesn’t care about anything, it’s always that chillaxed vibe about him all the time, and you got to love him for that. He’s so funny and down to earth. I could literally tell you anything. I’ve got your back, and you’ve got mine.

JohnC // My boy! Even though you don’t talk to me a while lot I have to give you your dues, you deserve to be on this team. You along with Nate always have the same vide, it’s like you two are brothers which I enjoy about you two. You always are willing to put in the work whether that is for LSPD or the Server itself (I.E. Videos )I knew this guy was a spark to something good when I met him back a year ago in LSPD. Keep it up John!

Beatty // This is another admin who is always pumping in the work and dedication to the server out of the good of his heart. Be fair, we have to give him a shout out for all the hard work you do for this community on making it run smoothly and enforcing the laws. Even though we don’t talk much I’d still like to get a bit of catch up with you as you’re a down to earth guy.

DubstepxR // Oh Dubby, the love Guru <3! Dubs is by far one of the greatest person I’ve met. He is so down to earth and will do you a good deed at any time. This guy is the person who pulls the team together and make then like family. The minute you speak to him, you instantly know he is a cool laid back guy and always has solutions to your problems, I mean ANYTHING! He is incredible experienced at what he does and it doesn’t matter what time it is, he’s there. Dubz, all I can say is keep up the good work!

Kazang // The British nab! Boy I have to say I love this man. He truly pumps in the work for the faction getting it pulled in to shape and you got to love him for that. Kaz’ my man, keep it up, there is a bright future in front of you big-time!

Snoopy // Snoop dog! Snoopy is one of the coolest guys I know, so down to earth and also my slave. :D He always is there when I need him with the Photoshop’s, he should really start making something of himself and his work he does with photoshop. Put’s the effort in all the time, keep it up man!

Bunny // Aww don’t you worry, I haven’t forgotten about you. I’d like to give a special shout out to my main man. Thanks a lot for making my journey here at MTA:RP much smoother. Just let me get something straight right now, this guy IS one of the best admins here. This guy is super polite and super crazy and it doesn't matter what time of the day it is, he is by my side always. I’ve got your back and you’ve got mine. He literally like a brother to me and I look up to him like that. I’ve said from day one you deserve Lead, and look where he is at now. You’ve made it man! Keep up the great work buddy!

Agel

Well..Today has been a great day for meh. That's why I would like to appreciate a couple of admins.
FJEJYwv.png

These kind of events bring back the RP in the server. The player base during the event was 45 stable. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
P.S: I have not met all admins equally, the list I'm making is based solely on the administrators whom I've come across and what I've witnessed from them. I am rating them on their skills of handling reports ONLY, not other stuff (because some administrators have never handled any of my reports, so they might not be here).

Here goes the list:
1. Bunny, Bunny and Bunny. If this guy isn't the most fair admin I've come across ever since I started playing, I do not know who is. This guy is definitely one of the most mature administrators who is always readily available to discuss actions which he or other administrators have performed, he does not care WHO you are, administrator or not, his opinion is always said in professional manner and is definitely one of the main role models of administrators that are out there in this server. Bunny is always considerate of all the factors in an RP, and does not care who's being reported or who's reporting, he checks the report based on the sole ideology that a report must always be professionally handled regardless of who is doing it. Bunny, I personally thank you for all that you've done, you are one hell of a good administrator due to what I've seen you do with other players and myself, and for always making your points as clear and as valid as possible. Sometimes you see the sentence "You don't want to get on this guy's bad side.", but Bunny has no bad side, because he's always fair. If you break the rules, you'll get punished accordingly, and no matter how much of a bad history you might have, Bunny will always make sure that you're actually in the wrong, no matter who you are, he would never rush to take sides. I am sure MTA:RP couldn't have been here without you, so thanks again, Bunny, if you haven't heard this before, then here it is: I am more than positive that many players appreciate your hard work, so please, do keep it up!

2. Ray_Payne is definitely one of the most amazing administrators who have consistently proven themselves when accepting my reports, always being EXTREMELY friendly when dealing with me, and also a great person to deal with. Payne always hears everyone when dealing with reports and is definitely a definition of a friendly administrator even when he makes the most harsh punishments. Payne, I personally thank you for everything you've done to the server, you've done a great job and you should be proud of yourself.

3. Weelawn is an administrator who never rushes to take sides when talking to players, and even though I personally was always considered to be that "player with an attitude", Weelawn has always kept it professional and straight when talking to me, he'd always been friendly and clear about all of his points (with or against me). Weelawn has also helped me come across a few of my mistakes which many other administrators have kept it to themselves, him, Torecee and Bunny are definitely a few of the role models of how to tell a player what he's doing wrong, and how to keep friendly with a player at all times.

4. Kdog549 is the administrator who you'd be lucky to have accepted your report when you have a really complex report, he once accepted my report which literally stayed for 45 minutes due to it's extreme complexity and heard us all the way, taking every single key point into account. Kdog never rushes to take sides no matter who you are, friend or not, and is always willing to calmly take all factors into account before taking a final decision, making himself extremely clear once he does so.

5. Lincman has ALWAYS been helpful when dealing with tickets, making himself clear but also being very careful before taking any sort of decision whatsoever. Lincman always acts according to the situation dynamically because rules sometimes do not apply to certain events, and he makes himself clear as he does so, stating exactly what's going on and why he's made his choice.

6. Majachie, you'll probably rek me for not putting you here but that's only because you haven't really accepted a lot of my reports for me to make a good clear resolve of who you are as an administrator, you are without doubt a great friend and one of the cool guys in the server who are pretty fucking awesome, but the slots are for administrators whom I've seen perform their duty. I still love you though. #nohomo.

7. Morgan is a smart administrator making sure he always gets his point across when he does stuff (even though you jailed me without warning, #neverforget), but one thing about Morgan, he's really fucking awesome when he's drunk.

Kazang, I'm just putting your name here because I fucking love your accent dude, seriously, it's awesome.

And JohnC, where the fuck are the new videos m8? Watched the one with Snoopy and I was laughing like hell. (The one where he kept going into the wrong tank).

Dubby, you are one motherfucking awesome administrator. I swear at one point due to everyone just thinking I've got an attitude I was considering of leaving the server, and the ONLY reason to not leave was because of how awesome you were, and how you've always been honest and friendly at all times. I rarely say this, but I am truly grateful for everything you've done, and I am more than positive MTA:RP is here the way it is because of how you deal with people. Thank you, Dub.

To all the other administrators whom I have not included (All the new trials and Stick, Snoopy, Senior, Beatty, I_AM_LEGEND) I am pretty sure the only reason you're not included is because I haven't seen you handle enough reports for me to have a strong solid opinion towards you, once I have I'll update this post accordingly to give my detailed opinion towards you.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
I appreciated Bunny, and Beatty.

Bunny - Bunny was the kind of administrator that you like by default. He was always fair, and nice. He gave me chances that others wouldn't of done.

Beatty - Beatty was pretty straight forward when it came to telling you the truth. Sometimes, his honesty hurt. But at the end of they day, you needed to hear it.

Beatty

Donator
I appreciated Bunny, and Beatty.

Bunny - Bunny was the kind of administrator that you like by default. He was always fair, and nice. He gave me chances that others wouldn't of done.

Beatty - Beatty was pretty straight forward when it came to telling you the truth. Sometimes, his honesty hurt. But at the end of they day, you needed to hear it.

Can't hide the truth.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Omfg, reading the first pages makes me sad. Why? Seeing all those old players, who left ;'C

sUp5rET.png