sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Cookie

Ah, forgot props to Pulse , was always friendly to me whenever I needed help.
Also, Jose and JTA, ily guys as well. :rolleyes:

Malachi

I appriciate all the admins who CARE, and dont just want to be admin for the power/commands. I respect those people and I think their names go without saying.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I appreciate Overload giving me another chance at being admin and I thank him for all the memories he gave us at mtarp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
I appreciate Ray Payne, Atmas25, n Malachi. Might be more, but deez guys are kewl and are gud at wot dey do.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I appriciate you too ;)

I appriciate DrJoseEvil and DrJoseEvil for always supporting me and helping me.
And DrHoseHappy(evil) for always make me smile of his intelligence.

59153595.jpg

E

eLst

Hi my names eLst and I appreciate:

Overload
Beatty
eLst
jonthor
trojanjustin
Atmas25
morgfarm1
Pulse
DrJoseEvil
lazzo
Malachi
Michael_Johnson
Ray_Payne
tarkadekivi
darkie14
Jockeyzz
kyro
Vercetti

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Overload.(Always rel8's never h8's)

Beatty (First admin to leave a note on my CHK, AND IT WAS ACTUALLY GOOD "Sound guy, honest as shizzle"),

jonthor( Love this dude, after he came back I helped him out with admin commands and what not, sound guy, no matter what, even after fighting I can't h8 cuz he's my m8),

Atmas25 (We both knew eachother from the early days of MTA:RP, when I owned some car shop n' you rocked up one day n' asked if I could put your car on sale, from then on we just had sum gr8 times.)

morgfarm1 (THIS GUYS A FOKIN WIZZARD.),

DrJoseEvil (Banned Me but I love him),

lazzo (Probably the most decent dude I personally know from MTA:RP),

Malachi (Come a long way since you started, keep it up m8.),

tarkadekivi (Fukin Legend.#RIPPabloGonzales),

kyro (Red Dragons.)

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b

Beatty (First admin to leave a note on my CHK, AND IT WAS ACTUALLY GOOD "Sound guy, honest as shizzle"),

jonthor( Love this dude, after he came back I helped him out with admin commands and what not, sound guy, no matter what, even after fighting I can't h8 cuz he's my m8),

Atmas25 (We both knew eachother from the early days of MTA:RP, when I owned some car shop n' you rocked up one day n' asked if I could put your car on sale, from then on we just had sum gr8 times.)

kyro (Red Dragons.)

Yea.. Pablo.. oooh, good times

Atmas25

Donator
Donator

kyro (Red Dragons.)

Oh dat day, our meeting one <3 love ya

Malachi

Atmus + Malackhas 4 Lyf <3 Love ya bud, you always be one of my favorite admins by far.

JTA without you who could I RP being a nazi with or chopping someones hand off? Awesome dude.

Jose I wouldnt be a good RPer without you helping me out from the start! Also the funniest guy at MTA RP.

Lazzo you'll always be my favorite lady, jk your one of the best people to RP with.

Trojan for you I will just say maybe. But seriously a awesome guy.

Zander the estonian nab. I remember when we RPed some mafia stuff together. Fun Stuff. I remember I tried to sell you guns on your legal alt. Haha

Anil man you'll always be my favorite gangsta fun times in Grove Street Families, Anil was probally helping me in every one of my factions.

Ray Payne is a awesome guy to RP with also helped me alot when I came back to the server.

Overload is a down to earth guy and doesnt act like he is the best like some owners may, fun guy to ineract with. Lets play World of Tanks? haha

Morgfarm the best racer I know, damn you have skills.

Bucky your a fine mapper, also a fun guy to play with!

eLst is fun to RP with and helps me out alot!

Pulse is a cool guy, and he is chill most of the time.

Vercetti I remember when I was a noob and you hired me for HEX, fun times man! Also was a cool guy in my old mafia. Was happy that you got admin.

JohnC an old admin, probally the reason I wanted to be staff in the first place. Awesome guy!

sUp5rET.png