sUp5rET.png

Changes on "Permanent" Impound

Should PD Permanent Impound stay how it is?

• I don't give a nit-willy fuck about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
So I saw this thing Senior was doing, where before he set a vehicle to a PD he would ask for the owners permission. I've started doing that, and COMPLETELY agree with the method. I kind of wanted your opinions on this, for the following reasons:

1. Players donate for these vehicles and may also Ragequit when they find out it's been taken by the PD.
2. Players lose interest in PD RP and always try to QQ their way out of it because of these seizures.

P.S.: I know those administrators in the PD (Especially Peter lol) will disagree with this and argue that "there's too much people evading". Although, I don't really think this has stopped the evasions? Also, be mindful that PD members could be trying to start evasions for entertainment, or the other side could be provoking - Vehicles don't change attitudes.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
-1 We Simply Take the criminal's side of escape (V12 Sultan,Turismo, Infernus, All those other supercars they got) just because there is to much evasions from them, it often resorts to shootout ands it ends up with Less Cops And a Higher Criminal:police Ratio, Our cruisers are shite, criminals can go just bolt from a Code 1 before we even say "Hello Sir/Ma'am" For no tootin' Reason. I say keep it and eitherway we can take their vehicles because we wan't to :) (With Reason Of course) LEL

Good Side
More Cops (is what we need)
Less Evasions
Proper Police - Citizen RP Instead of a shootout every 2 Minutes
Less Cops Ck'd
Did I mention Less Ck'd Cops?
Hmm I forgot to mention more cops, and less criminals

Bad Side
Less Cops
More Crime
More Criminals
More Escapes for criminals
Cops VS Robbers, eventually Just Robbers VS Robbers

Last edited by a moderator:

Jokerr

I say that that players should give OOC permission, because although players may evade the cops often, they also get upset when the PD takes away the car that they worked for a LONG time to get, and they leave the server. Although it may be unfair to police at times, we have to remember that police make up the minority of the server, and one of our long terms goals should be to have a happy and big player base. Then again, this is JUST my opinion.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Well well well, that was an issue that bothered me many times but didn't know that we could vote about changing such things.. My opinion was to replace permanent impounds with a fare which will obviously be some millions for the v12's to get unimpounded...

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
I've lost like 3 50 power cars to PD, mainly due to being rammed off the road by S.W.A.T Tanks and stupid shit like that, with in moment's of being arrested and/or CK'ed they set the vehicle is set to faction, giving no time for the player to actually attempt to steal the vehicle back at a later date. Lol, I payed $150 for the 50 powers back when they were 5kvip points, i bought 3 :p lost all to PD lol, First one ran out of fuel fairly, second one i was being chased by Hydra's S.W.A.T Tanks and Rhino's lol, i lost them and they magically found me 5mins later at the top of the car park :c Sure some people remember that RP, however i lost my 50 Power Huntley by being rammed off the road by a S.W.A.T tank with minimal RP and got sprayed the poop out of while RP'ing, again sure some remember that one :p

I don't really care about these situations, not after the first time at least, donating again is no problem.

Though, i payed 100VPOINTS for my Agera, if that gets perm impounded i would rage lol

Anyways +1 Fuck the Perm-Impound, Just normally impound the vehicles, not permanently and then set the 'bail' charge for the vehicle, max being around $250,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
I've lost like 3 50 power cars to PD, mainly due to being rammed off the road by S.W.A.T Tanks and stupid shit like that, with in moment's of being arrested and/or CK'ed they set the vehicle is set to faction, giving no time for the player to actually attempt to steal the vehicle back at a later date. Lol, I payed $150 for the 50 powers back when they were 5kvip points, i bought 3 :p lost all to PD lol, First one ran out of fuel fairly, second one i was being chased by Hydra's S.W.A.T Tanks and Rhino's lol, i lost them and they magically found me 5mins later at the top of the car park :c Sure some people remember that RP, however i lost my 50 Power Huntley by being rammed off the road by a S.W.A.T tank with minimal RP and got sprayed the poop out of while RP'ing, again sure some remember that one :p

I don't really care about these situations, not after the first time at least, donating again is no problem.

Though, i payed 100VPOINTS for my Agera, if that gets perm impounded i would rage lol

Anyways +1 Fuck the Perm-Impound, Just normally impound the vehicles, not permanently and then set the 'bail' charge for the vehicle, max being around $250,000.

I may or may not have shot your head off in that car park RP xD But anyway i totally agree with Model, as long as the person isn't wanted anymore and has done the time in prison, there should be a release fee for the car, depending on what type of car it is and maybe the crimes the person committed, the price will be different and could maybe be decided by the HC of the PD.

On another note, the reasons for all these evasions are down to the fact that officers are just trying to arrest people for minimal things, which could be just a simple ticket and a warning, For example, going 20 km/h over in my eyes is not reckless driving, but instead of a ticket of course the officer wants to arrest them or even start a code 2. Something that coould help the PD out is having V12 cruisers, mostly everyone has a V12 car meaning it takes a few seconds to get away, meaning they wont even have to pay a ticket or take the punishment.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I gots idea, instead of perm impounding them with no permission, remove the v12 with or without permission and they can get the car back :D (with no v12)

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
I gots idea, instead of perm impounding them with no permission, remove the v12 with or without permission and they can get the car back :D (with no v12)

That beats the whole point of ever getting it back, its the V12 that makes people want their cars back, as V12 isn't exactly cheap to buy.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
That beats the whole point of ever getting it back, its the V12 that makes people want their cars back, as V12 isn't exactly cheap to buy.
Then maybe they should be smart with it, eh?

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator

How about give them an engine and fuck the car? Whats the point in taking the part of the vehicle that the player wants. Lol.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I think Permanent impounds should be deleted. PD should not be taking players cars, they already have enough cars.
If the person did the crime (Which usually Permanent impounds come from Evasion cases) Then they should have to pay the price with their car being deleted.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I'm seeing some pretty good ideas though, in either case.

Well well well, that was an issue that bothered me many times but didn't know that we could vote about changing such things.. My opinion was to replace permanent impounds with a fare which will obviously be some millions for the v12's to get unimpounded...

I just think that strongly PD should not be getting these vehicles for their own personal use.

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
I'd personally go with paying a large fee to unimpound these vehicles, depending on the outcome of the evasion also. As being a cop killed ect...

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
I think the fee idea is great, as long as it isn't a 5 million dollar fee or something like that to release your vehicle.. Make 250k tops?

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Perhaps, if everybody didnt Code 2, they wouldnt lose their car! Boom! Problem Solved, King me now.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I'm seeing some pretty good ideas though, in either case.

I just think that strongly PD should not be getting these vehicles for their own personal use.

We dont keep them for personal use, we auction them off, or exchange the V12s in our HSU vehicles :p

sUp5rET.png