sUp5rET.png

CutiePie - Signature Request

CutiePie

Username: CutiePie - Rats.
Date: 10-5-2015
Dimensions of the Signature (Clarify either Pixels or Inches): What ever fits , not too big or too small.
Theme?: Real Madrid.

Details on what you want in the picture: CutiePie in pink, The Soskovs Family in blue and Real Madrid back ground.

Bluefox

There, woman. I didn't do much, but eh. There's a creepy Ronaldo in the background as a small bonus for the simplicity of this signature.

b2b194187341de97b2070989ffce8a15.jpg

And here's another bonus for the waiting, Enjoy :D

[video=youtube;uH9zaBl5YsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9zaBl5YsE[/video]

Bluefox

Well, that's an old pic of Real :D Like 100000 years old, you waybe should take a new 2015 pic? :p Good otherwise

Eh, I didn't quite look at the dates, nor I know much about football, but eh. I tried to find the biggest picture possible (By pixels) And it looks quite fitting to :D

Bluefox

W8 WOMAN!

Ain't nobody got time for that, *ahem*, idk which picture to pick for the background because I hav liek no ideaz wut de 2k15 teem luuks liek. The current team might be a bit outdated, but it looked the best as a siggy.

Okay, okay.. I'll try to find a better one ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

CutiePie

Lol @TheJok3r, Im not saying that barcelona is shit, They are a good team, till it comes with real madrid, fights start :D

CutiePie

You are saying that because they are on the top of la liga and champions leauge, Simply, It is so rare to see Barcelona in these places, Check your barca-history, U will find many years that never won the La Liga or Champions Leauge, But Real Madrid has more La Liga Cups and Champion Leauges than Barcelona.
Barca was the first great team to get knocked in round 1, Plus it lost against many noob teams in the Champions Leauge.

sUp5rET.png