sUp5rET.png

Deathmatch zone - Chris Leone's attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleLove

This guy doesn't deserve a place in this admin team, this is happening everyday.

I don't think this DM zone is the best idea ever at a RP server...

osxqxk.png

11ke0rr.png

E

eLst

I don't see anything wrong, you can't just leave the zone and say "You can't touch me I left the zone" when you came in shooting.
Ticket it next time, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Um he didnt even start shooting?? And if we play it like that...

I see some one in there. Chase him to IGS? and then shoot him non-rply? is that ok??

E

eLst

Um he didnt even start shooting?? And if we play it like that...

I see some one in there. Chase him to IGS? and then shoot him non-rply? is that ok??

Did I say that? I also saw you there, you're in HEX, why would a HEX member need Weed?
He was just across the road from the end of the 'zone' not at IGS? ...

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
[Donator] Chris Leone: owned
[Donator] Helen Magnus: thanks for drugs :D
[Donator] Chris Leone: don't even need them :D
[Donator] Helen Magnus: why you then are there?
[Donator] Helen Magnus: if you dont need them
[Donator] Chris Leone: To stop noobs from getting them ;)
[Donator] Helen Magnus: well i got some
[Donator] Helen Magnus: so your mission failed :D
[Donator] Chris Leone: Plus I felt like using guns

I know that you can shoot what ever you like in the zone but this is pretty crazy in someway.... it's made for people to collect weed not stop people for collecting weed :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Meh, digging up old logs that was already dealt with.. Immature.

So you're saying, you are not an idiot?? I am confused! :cool:

I think some people need to learn to show some respect to admins, don't think that you are untouchable because you are a donator or because some admins like you, also sick of the accusations of "abusing admin commands" every time something doesn't go to a player's advantage.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
[Donator] Chris Leone: owned
[Donator] Chris Leone: don't even need them :D
[Donator] Helen Magnus: why you then are there?
[Donator] Helen Magnus: if you dont need them
[Donator] Chris Leone: To stop noobs from getting them ;)
[Donator] Helen Magnus: well i got some
[Donator] Helen Magnus: so your mission failed :D
[Donator] Chris Leone: Plus I felt like using guns

I know that you can shoot what ever you like in the zone but this is pretty crazy in someway....

DM in that zone is ridiculous, but it is allowed so I WILL take advantage of that..

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
Meh, digging up old logs that was already dealt with.. Immature.

So you're saying, you are not an idiot?? I am confused! :cool:

I think some people need to learn to show some respect to admins, don't think that you are untouchable because you are a donator or because some admins like you, also sick of the accusations of "abusing admin commands" every time something doesn't go to a player's advantage.

Also if admins would show respect to players maybe we could show respect to them..

Pulse

Donator
Donator
The way I see it is you don't deserve too much respect if you jump to accusations of admin abuse every time something doesn't go your way, but no you wouldn't understand that.

Admins deal with people like that EVERY day, pretty easy to get tired of them.

Anyway enjoy your banter while the thread is unlocked.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Still i dont think DM zone fits into RP server :/ I think we should go back to growing weed in our basements.

(Whole DM zone just takes RP away from the server :/)

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
The way I see it is you don't deserve too much respect if you jump to accusations of admin abuse every time something doesn't go your way, but no you wouldn't understand that.

Admins deal with people like that EVERY day, pretty easy to get tired of them.

Anyway enjoy your banter while the thread is unlocked.

Are you saying that we should not care if admin would abuse? And we should show respect to admins whics are abusing in some way ?

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
Still i dont think DM zone fits into RP server :/ I think we should go back to growing weed in our basements.

(Whole DM zone just takes RP away from the server :/)

Wouldn't it be better if the players would really rp it that they grow drugs ??? I bet this will get out of hands pretty soonly

Pulse

Donator
Donator
What I am saying is don't jump straight to accusations in a public chat.. Take it to a PM or a ticket, that's why the ticket system was made.

Public forums are no place for such a grudge, grow up a little.

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
What I am saying is don't jump straight to accusations in a public chat.. Take it to a PM or a ticket, that's why the ticket system was made.

Public forums are no place for such a grudge, grow up a little.

If we want discuss about something in the forums then we will do it... cause then whole community could share their option about this. Myself i just think it was pretty wrong to make zone where you can DM much as you want.

Of course that script is awsome but i think it needs to get changed abit like nobody could not go there if someone is camping there 24/7 and shooting everyone who enters there...

TurtleLove

The fact you are posting here and start discussions means you know you are wrong.

You simply don't have any managing/administrator skills. You are shouting at everyone. You DM outside the DM zone. Not really like an administator should be right?

I just took those 2 screens for examples, creating tickets don't make sense at this community, as nothing will happen with them.

First screen: You are bored and start to rob random people, forcing them to RP with you.
Second screen: You are DMing outside of the DM zone and after that you start QQing to save your ass. I don't even have a weapon, how am I able to shoot you inside the DM zone? You are just abusing your admin powers to get everything your way, telling people you will jail them if they don't 'shut up'.

Oh, and we are all 'noobs' and 'idiots', as your stating.

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
The fact you are posting here and start discussions means you know you are wrong.

You simply don't have any managing/administrator skills. You are shouting at everyone. You DM outside the DM zone. Not really like an administator should be right?

I just took those 2 screens for examples, creating tickets don't make sense at this community, as nothing will happen with them.

First screen: You are bored and start to rob random people, forcing them to RP with you.
Second screen: You are DMing outside of the DM zone and after that you start QQing to save your ass. I don't even have a weapon, how am I able to shoot you inside the DM zone? You are just abusing your admin powers to get everything your way, telling people you will jail them if they don't 'shut up'.

+1 This is so true...

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Don't be crying about how the system was made, I don't like it either but it takes the DMing people there, out of LS and away from IGS or other stupid shit like that.

I felt like killing some people with my M4, which I did. It isn't against the rules at that place.

OT: This guy doesn't deserve a place in this admin team, this is happening everyday.

Everyday, looking at your logs it was 12 days ago, maybe I get a little mad dealing with you because of the disrespect, and I'm sorry if you felt that you were disrespected.. But I've been sacrificing my RP time to do reports for players and it goes unappreciated, for example I was handling 8 to 10 reports at one time because I was the only admin on in my timezone, meanwhile I was getting yelled at and abused by players because I was "taking too long".

Think about it from the admin's point of view like I do the player's point of view, yes, maybe I was a little disrespectful and I apologize for that, but you were the same way..

TurtleLove

Don't be crying about how the system was made, I don't like it either but it takes the DMing people there, out of LS and away from IGS or other stupid shit like that.

I felt like killing some people with my M4, which I did. It isn't against the rules at that place.

OT: This guy doesn't deserve a place in this admin team, this is happening everyday.

Everyday, looking at your logs it was 12 days ago, maybe I get a little mad dealing with you because of the disrespect, and I'm sorry if you felt that you were disrespected.. But I've been sacrificing my RP time to do reports for players and it goes unappreciated, for example I was handling 8 to 10 reports at one time because I was the only admin on in my timezone, meanwhile I was getting yelled at and abused by players because I was "taking too long".

Think about it from the admin's point of view like I do the player's point of view, yes, maybe I was a little disrespectful and I apologize for that, but you were the same way..

explain this please:

Pulse

Donator
Donator
You were acting like noobs and idiots, simple.

Yes I am trying to argue my point across because you are telling half of the story, posting in a public forum in an attempt to give me a bad name.

You weren't forced to RP with me at all, nor did I even see you in that whole situation, the reason I got mad at the situation in your first point was because:
- You AND an administrator accused me & Derek of checking you to see how much money you had because "your friend paid you 10 million just before-hand".

Second point:
- No-one shot at anyone out of the 'safe zone', Derek simply aimed at you to try and scare you off.. Which is where all of this started.

I do not have managing/administrator skills? Try doing over 3,000 reports and around 75% of them disrespect you because you take too long, or people who think because they donate that they are untouchable.

Creating tickets do make sense, if you have a point to argue..

Like I said before, public forums are no place for a grudge against an administrator.. Take it to the ticket center or let it go.

TurtleLove

You were acting like noobs and idiots, simple.

Yes I am trying to argue my point across because you are telling half of the story, posting in a public forum in an attempt to give me a bad name.

You weren't forced to RP with me at all, nor did I even see you in that whole situation, the reason I got mad at the situation in your first point was because:
- You AND an administrator accused me & Derek of checking you to see how much money you had because "your friend paid you 10 million just before-hand".

Second point:
- No-one shot at anyone out of the 'safe zone', Derek simply aimed at you to try and scare you off.. Which is where all of this started.

I do not have managing/administrator skills? Try doing over 3,000 reports and around 75% of them disrespect you because you take too long, or people who think because they donate that they are untouchable.

Creating tickets do make sense, if you have a point to argue..

Like I said before, public forums are no place for a grudge against an administrator.. Take it to the ticket center or let it go.

1: It's not about the fact of the money he gave me, it's about your view of roleplay. Robbing randomly a few poor cab drivers as a huge ass mafia boss. Stating you were bored and had nothing to do.
2: We were getting shot in the safe zone, and you started to QQ about it. As the logs proof.
3: Getting disrespected is part of the job, can't handle this? Resign.

I'm just a no-body, sharing his opinion. People will agree me, a few won't. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png