sUp5rET.png

Deathmatch zone - Chris Leone's attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
The fact you are posting here and start discussions means you know you are wrong.

You simply don't have any managing/administrator skills. You are shouting at everyone. You DM outside the DM zone. Not really like an administator should be right?

I just took those 2 screens for examples, creating tickets don't make sense at this community, as nothing will happen with them.

First screen: You are bored and start to rob random people, forcing them to RP with you.
Second screen: You are DMing outside of the DM zone and after that you start QQing to save your ass. I don't even have a weapon, how am I able to shoot you inside the DM zone? You are just abusing your admin powers to get everything your way, telling people you will jail them if they don't 'shut up'.

Oh, and we are all 'noobs' and 'idiots', as your stating.
This, so much +1 !
Adding little bit, I had convertasion with other Leone admin, and I said few truths about their way to act like admin and I get banned .
These new admins are from ***, i'll just hope old admins come back like Daquan,Semih,Mad world,stick,themurderin,callum,brocily,bellis they cared players and RP level ..
Only good admin nowadays is Beatty, other are piece of SHIT ! And don't ban me, this was just my perspective about this thing .

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
The administrator's attitude did seems very rude and arrogant. Maybe he should of dealt with the feud in a nicer way. Whether he was frustrated or not, and whether Turtlelove had aggravated him, he should of acted more professional. That's all I have to say.

TurtleLove

The administrator's attitude did seems very rude and arrogant. Maybe he should of dealt with the feud in a nicer way. Whether he was frustrated or not, and whether Turtlelove had aggravated him, he should of acted more professional. That's all I have to say.

Thankyou for sharing your opinion, I totally agree with you.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

True we are a professional team, also to me this posting is nothing but complaining. If you feel like something is not justified take it up to the ticket center or let someone know about it, posting it up on the forums and getting so many comments is not gonna get the point across really. I don't see no point in this thread, my opinion. :)

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Agree with mr. Kevin Carter here. This is just a QQ thread, it get's us no-where.

Dom

Talking about the whole Mafia thing . . . Weed isn't something a Mafia would collect and sell. Weed is mainly used and sold by gangs.

TurtleLove

True we are a professional team, also to me this posting is nothing but complaining. If you feel like something is not justified take it up to the ticket center or let someone know about it, posting it up on the forums and getting so many comments is not gonna get the point across really. I don't see no point in this thread, my opinion. :)

A ticket won't help anything, tried it in the past. Now the server management is able to see that multiple players share the same opinion.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Talking about the whole Mafia thing . . . Weed isn't something a Mafia would collect and sell. Weed is mainly used and sold by gangs.

Hence the reason why I said "We don't need it". We have better shit to sell.. But the DM rule is there, and we felt like taking advantage of it just like all the other players are, but as soon as we do BAM forum thread.

And maybe a mafia will make a smaller street gang sell it for them, who knows ? :)

TurtleLove

Hence the reason why I said "We don't need it". We have better shit to sell.. But the DM rule is there, and we felt like taking advantage of it just like all the other players are, but as soon as we do BAM forum thread.

And maybe a mafia will make a smaller street gang sell it for them, who knows ? :)

it's mainly about your attitude. And the DM zone is the most stupid idea on a RP server.

HAVE NO FEAR MY DEAR, DADDY IS HERE!

Alright, first.. I agree with turtle that eLst needs to shut up if he has nothing to say without having an attitude.

Second. The reason why the DM zone is there not to encourage deathmatch, but a safety tool to prevent 1000 DM, PG reports in the weedfarm. If you got no business there, don't go there.

You're simply not supposed to camp 24/7 in the DM zone. Sure it's alright to "claim" the farm. In some cases some RP is involved with that farm, but the situation is simple: Winner takes all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png