sUp5rET.png

Enforcing the PD's Area of Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

Only if someone would listen whenever I suggest CSD and PD SHOULD do a small training togheter. And only one PD? That wouldn't be a good idea in my eyes.
Plus, the jurisdiction is not an issue for the departaments at the moment, and I would love to keep it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Well LSPD and CSD has been planning to do SWAT training together. If that isn't what you mean by training then we might be able to train our students with there's so like a merged training session :)

masterchief

I honestly think CSD Patrolling inside of LS is not a good idea that is for LSPD to handle CSD is meant to patrol the country not Los Santos I can See SPD Patrolling in LS because they Can Patrol Anywhere and go anywhere. but CSD is C O U N T Y Serifs Department. its Meant for the Towns out side of LS not Los Santos So please can we enforce Area of Patrol so things are not a cluster Fuck?
LOL Los Santos is part of the county

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Well LSPD and CSD has been planning to do SWAT training together. If that isn't what you mean by training then we might be able to train our students with there's so like a merged training session :)

Why would we do joint training... What would that possibly achieve. The reason there's two factions is because people want to run things differently. S.W.A.T. is one thing since neither department is big enough for a full team, but training bureau stuff is completely out of the question.

I know for a fact, hands down, the CSD has no material compared to the LSPD's complete forum section with fifty+ posts and fully working report/training session guides. If you think we're just gonna let them 'use our stuff', you got another thing coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penguin

Donator
Donator
Why would we do joint training... What would that possibly achieve. The reason there's two factions is because people want to run things differently. S.W.A.T. is one thing since neither department is big enough for a full team, but training bureau stuff is completely out of the question.

I know for a fact, hands down, the CSD has no material and likely uses an out-dated manual, compared to the LSPD's complete forum section with fifty+ posts and fully working report/training session guides. If you think we're just gonna let them 'use our stuff', you got another thing coming.

Agreed, and i love the one PD idea.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Lmao Beatty, this is just a game... Stop taking this shit too seriously.

tumblr_lvjg9qlDmR1qhoul3.gif

Cloud

Lmao Beatty, this is just a game... Stop taking this shit too seriously.

Some people enjoy roleplaying, clearly you are not one of them. It has crossed my mind before that you don't even like roleplay and you just like trolling around, the post above has confirmed such thought. Just shows how shitty the administration is.

Putting that aside, no one likes their work being taken from them by idiots that can't make it themselves with being given no credit.

#yolo #burner4player2k12 #inb4ban

Lilncman

Some people enjoy roleplaying, clearly you are not one of them. It has crossed my mind before that you don't even like roleplay and you just like trolling around, the post above has confirmed such thought. Just shows how shitty the administration is.

Putting that aside, no one likes their work being taken from them by idiots that can't make it themselves with being given no credit.

Lawl At That ^

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
Now Now no need to insult Burner!

masterchief

I just think if all the PDS Stayed where they are meant to it realy do a good For RP. i personaly Like All 3 PDS (2 curently) i think they all have a certiant flare that is realy cool i just think they should stay where they are meant to (LSPD=LS) (CSD= Area out side of ls and before entering LV and SF) (SPD= The whole State they can patrol in LS but they should mainly patrol around SF LV And just around San Adreas as a whole)
ok well for starters theyr simply wouldent be any action outside of LS and its even kinda rare to see a occupied car outside of LS and theyr isnt any illegal activity or anything fun to do outside of LS plus theyr simply isnt enough players outside of LS and we need most if not all of our units in LS as theyrs a chase around every 10 minutes give or take a few or theyrs a mass shooting or robbery plus the faction owners dont pay 150 dollers to patrol a empty city they pay to be leading a police force that protects people and that gets some action and to do pull overs and code 2s theyr simply isnt enough cars and people outside of ls to realy patrol out theyr

Akirohana

*sniff* I smell flame wars.

Well anyways, OT like what other people said, there's just not enough playerbase for this to happen plus there are no factions that are based outside LS. So there'd be not much to patrol too. It'd help to just think of it as if the county is safe RPly, that's why patrolling is not needed anymore. :D

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
God.... we can never cooperate together... this is why we hate each other's guts

No one isn't cooperating. If you're saying not integrating fully and acting as one faction while we're clearly two separate ones isn't cooperating, then you should rethink the definition of the word. When both factions answer the same calls, same chases, same everything then there can't be anymore cooperation. The only reaosn there is such 'talk' at times is because each faction works with the other very often. If they weren't always such radically different departments it wouldn't be much of a problem, but different people make different things.

AndreC

I will tell you the problem. The 2 departments are run by 2 different folks. I'm not going to debate who's better, because I don't even know, and I'm not going to judge. On top of that, the OP is completely wrong.. utterly and completely wrong. Sheriffs departments can patrol anywhere within their jurisdiction. The only problem is, in reality, jurisdiction works in this manner;
Sheriffs have jurisdiction over the county, or even the entire state, in this case, the entire state. The LSPD has jurisdiction within the confines of Los Santos, buffering north of vinewood and west of the Santa maria beach bridge. Because of the way the server works, and how the map is, the LSPD has secondary jurisdiction in the rest of the state. This is only to simplify the process of arrests, and make policing easier.

So I'll give you an example.
LSPD officer trails a suspect from santa maria to dillimore and pulls them over. He's now in the secondary jurisdiction. Now, from previous RP experience, a sheriff's deputy can assist with the traffic stop, but can not take over without valid reason.

Sheriff deputy pulls over a suspect in downtown LS, that deputy is in secondary jurisdiction. An LSPD officer can assist, but can not take over without valid reason.

Either way, its designed to be simple so we dont have "hey' your PD, gtfo the county", and "hey, your SD, gtfo the city"

There is no need to enforce something already enforcing itself.

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
Our method is out of date? Psh, do you even train your officers? Because our HCs take the time to actually do it, unlike you. Have you even been on patrol? Mostly everyone hasn't because you're always AFK. I bet you, your reason is "I have lead admin stuff to do." If you do then why don't you just resign as the chief, since you ain't got time for any RP anyways. Plus you guys have a forum to manage everything you have. Us? We have nothing and we're still managing to be more active than you.

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
+1
I will tell you the problem. The 2 departments are run by 2 different folks. I'm not going to debate who's better, because I don't even know, and I'm not going to judge. On top of that, the OP is completely wrong.. utterly and completely wrong. Sheriffs departments can patrol anywhere within their jurisdiction. The only problem is, in reality, jurisdiction works in this manner;
Sheriffs have jurisdiction over the county, or even the entire state, in this case, the entire state. The LSPD has jurisdiction within the confines of Los Santos, buffering north of vinewood and west of the Santa maria beach bridge. Because of the way the server works, and how the map is, the LSPD has secondary jurisdiction in the rest of the state. This is only to simplify the process of arrests, and make policing easier.

So I'll give you an example.
LSPD officer trails a suspect from santa maria to dillimore and pulls them over. He's now in the secondary jurisdiction. Now, from previous RP experience, a sheriff's deputy can assist with the traffic stop, but can not take over without valid reason.

Sheriff deputy pulls over a suspect in downtown LS, that deputy is in secondary jurisdiction. An LSPD officer can assist, but can not take over without valid reason.

Either way, its designed to be simple so we dont have "hey' your PD, gtfo the county", and "hey, your SD, gtfo the city"

There is no need to enforce something already enforcing itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png