sUp5rET.png

Faction Management

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Administrators and Factions

Some people probably, when glancing at their faction list, notice some admins in high positions then proceed to talk about how unfair that is. Well, in a way that is unfair. It is unfair to the faction and to the people in it.

A faction should be lead by those who devote their playing time to improving and making it better. Those who are trying to do too much either don't realize they'er over stretching themselves or don't really care for the faction in the first place. Unlike players who can lead one faction and be involved in 5 others (then watch the one being lead be taken down), we can stop our own administration from doing the same.

So, from now on any Lead+ Administrator which is involved with any faction that is Government or Legal will be prohibited from obtaining the rank equivalent to slot 20 and 19 (top two ranks). Any admin in these positions will be removed and future positions will be determined by the acting leader.

You can either choose to be a major part of the server and its administration, or you can be a part of your faction and helping it be the best it can be. Good intentions are only half the battle, good results are the other half.

Regards,
Head Administrator DubStepXR
Head Administrator Beatty
Server Owner Overload

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny

I like this..

This should change a little things around.. I hope factions improve.

masterchief

I hope this makes the factions improve and hopefully make it so you also don't need to wait 30 minutes for a report to be accepted as the admins leading factions should have more time for reports

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This seems nice.. players can now withhold more power :D

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Ah Thats a shame cause you and Ello can't be the CO now
**Would be rubbing his nips in circle motions to show sarcastic tone**

Also doesn't this now mean that we are going to need a new chief of police.......................

Luka

Don't really like this, since the lead+ are mostly the highest ranks in factions... I mean, snoopy is online every day as CEO of the HEX, and he has time for administration and roleplay. I hope there'll be exceptions :(

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Ah Thats a shame cause you and Ello can't be the CO now
**Would be rubbing his nips in circle motions to show sarcastic tone**

Also doesn't this now mean that we are going to need a new chief of police.......................

Last night we got a new Chief of Police, and we no longer have a Assistant Chief of Police

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I have a suggestion for this:
The players can vote if the lead admin that is in the 19th/20th spot can stay as leaders because Snoopy is very active and can run Hex at the same time as being a lead.

Bunny

Post is updated.
After a discussion with the lead team, we decided that leads CAN now be rank 20 or 19 in illegal factions ONLY.

sUp5rET.png