sUp5rET.png

Gaining a Larger Stable Playerbase

Erron

Don't expect a positive answer on a complete server reset.It just won't happen.People donated their money in order to get those privileges and there's a big chance of them leaving the server alon with their money by chargebacking them.The bes thing to do in this current situation we're in , is BALANCING the server , lower in the amount of money people have , promoting the RP in every possible way , rework on our donation perks and guns/drugs/cars.
Last by not least , we need a mappings team , just like the GM's.These guys will only be responsible for some custom buildings maps , interiors etc...We cannot expect 2 guys to do everything.And of course mappers will undergo scripters/heads/owner's orders.They will jus make scripter's job easier.
PS: IF , I SAID IF , which is high unlikely Overload is positive to a complete server reset , we need to help him A LOT.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I think the super richies (50+ Mil) should be lowered to 30 or 40 Mil. which would help, maybe even lower. Raise the minimum VP Price you can sell for on F5 so people wont be able to mass purchase VP for super cheap and resell for more or put a time limit on how many hours you need per character to sell VP on (so new players can't get instantly rich). x2 or x3 The current prices of Grotti Dealership prices. Bump up 25Pwr Prices.

This would be able to 'bottle' the current inflation in my opinion. I would support a partial-reset aslong as it does not affect properties or vehicles (which are really what people are concerned about).

We've made multiple topics about a server reset before and every time it was voted as no on public polls

Malachi

A reset is the only thing that will fix the problem, just reducing the money won't solve anything. It'll just mean people must sell some of their cars. We can compensate the donators.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
I think the super richies (50+ Mil) should be lowered to 30 or 40 Mil. which would help, maybe even lower. Raise the minimum VP Price you can sell for on F5 so people wont be able to mass purchase VP for super cheap and resell for more or put a time limit on how many hours you need per character to sell VP on (so new players can't get instantly rich). x2 or x3 The current prices of Grotti Dealership prices. Bump up 25Pwr Prices.

I would support a partial-reset aslong as it does not affect properties or vehicles (which are really what people are concerned about).

+1

A reset is the only thing that will fix the problem, just reducing the money won't solve anything. It'll just mean people must sell some of their cars. We can compensate the donators.

But Jose had a better idea. IMO. Overall just saying "Reset" isn't making an idea to try to fix the playerbase without losing the original players that actually enjoy playing and earned everything legit. It's not often I agree with people here. But honestly Jose actually thought it through a bit.

I am sorta on the fence about this whole thing. Only thing I can see that raises playerbase is a bunch of new scripts. Just let Jockeyzz and Luka do they thing. The amount of players won't just jump up instantly. We also need to try to get people to RP properly. I'm talking about the illegals and the legals when I say that. Nobody in should be able to drive offroad at top speed unless it is a proper offroad vehicle. People who crash their cars should at least RP trying to call LSES to get taken to the hospital, same goes if you see an accident. Call LSES to try to get help. To get FD active, stuff that would normally cause a fire, like horrible car crashes, hell make it so that instead of your car blowing up if you start it while fueling, have the engine just catch on fire so that you have to call 911. Surely people report nonRPers (I do at least). Yeah this whole thing down here is all over the place, but it's stuff that in my mind would help.
I don't just think about money. Yeah I have it, but that's because I saved up for 2-3 years. If you RP properly, and have patience to can get the stuff you want. It's more realistic that way. But people are just lazy and impatient, so they either donate to get everything quick, or they just give up on the server because RP is hard mmkay.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Lower my money? Ok I will sell like 5 of my 70 vehicles or a mansion from my 60 properties..

The lower vP prices the better imo. Not so much of a pay2win moment. I F a reset would be done I could see Ello selling vp for 50k and players for about 25-35k.

Joses idea is good but if you want to increase vP price it will just give the server more of a pay2win image. It would kill the illegal rp also as police has V12s.

masterchief

This would be able to 'bottle' the current inflation in my opinion. I would support a partial-reset aslong as it does not affect properties or vehicles (which are really what people are concerned about).

We've made multiple topics about a server reset before and every time it was voted as no on public polls

well we cant just take away the "super richies" money, they usually earned it through their own irl money, and that would lower the playerbase even more than what it is because people are going to fear loosing their shit just because they have been somewhat sucessfull in the server

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
If people have like 200mil *cough*(Bahey) then surely half of these will rage quit of you reset them, because they've donated or done some hard working to get that cash?

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Brah, i have been making my money 4years now and its sad to lose it with reset tbh. I think if reset will be then kids who have donated a lot then they will take it back(if its possible anymore dunno)
Super rich people money should be lowered thats true. V12 is around 2-2.5m right now. But it should be around 5M? And max vehicles 20, and propertys 20 too? SO then there is not so much statswhores.

AaronM

Donator
Brah, i have been making my money 4years now and its sad to lose it with reset tbh. I think if reset will be then kids who have donated a lot then they will take it back(if its possible anymore dunno)
Super rich people money should be lowered thats true. V12 is around 2-2.5m right now. But it should be around 5M? And max vehicles 20, and propertys 20 too? SO then there is not so much statswhores.

True, maybe even lower for the Property and Vehicle slots...

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
ill gladly start by reseting myself if i can get my donation money back and some vp to compensate for my v16

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Lower my money? Ok I will sell like 5 of my 70 vehicles or a mansion from my 60 properties..

The lower vP prices the better imo. Not so much of a pay2win moment. I F a reset would be done I could see Ello selling vp for 50k and players for about 25-35k.

Joses idea is good but if you want to increase vP price it will just give the server more of a pay2win image. It would kill the illegal rp also as police has V12s.

The thing about minimum VP price is, if you raise it higher, then people will purchase less VP as people usually spend 1-9Mil max on F5. I say we put a hour restriction on selling/buying VP on F5, like we have for the money transfering. we need less ways of making money quick. So removing, disabling or heavily tweaking F5 would help solve a portion of our economy's inflation

DrJoseEvil

Donator
well we cant just take away the "super richies" money, they usually earned it through their own irl money, and that would lower the playerbase even more than what it is because people are going to fear loosing their shit just because they have been somewhat sucessfull in the server

Success is making money. Once you get a couple mil, you're set as you just go through the F5 Exchange menu to get rich. You're instantly rich once you get VP.

AaronM

Donator
The thing about minimum VP price is, if you raise it higher, then people will purchase less VP as people usually spend 1-9Mil max on F5. I say we put a hour restriction on selling/buying VP on F5, like we have for the money transfering. we need less ways of making money quick. So removing, disabling or heavily tweaking F5 would help solve a portion of our economy's inflation

Maker Min like 250,000$? or 300,000$? or some shizzle.

Luka

Can you all please write in one reply? AaronM and DrJoseEvil, use copy+paste if you're quoting someone, we know you want post counts but this is just getting out of hand. Thank you.

AaronM

Donator
Can you all please write in one reply? AaronM and DrJoseEvil, use copy+paste if you're quoting someone, we know you want post counts but this is just getting out of hand. Thank you.

Daddy, this is off topic.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b

Still, I dont see this as a way to fix economy. The money does not magically appear out of nowhere. Someone still pays for the vP. The problem is that if I buy 100vp for cheap, sell 70. Buy 0,75% and no tax perks. Be on for 10 hours a day - 2mil. 0,75% last for a week =14 MIL. Just how I earn money and the most of the server as I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png