sUp5rET.png

Introducing mapping process

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
To be honest -1...

I know we have to wait ages right now for our own mapping because *cough* Peter ;)

I am "Neutral" with the idea but I can see it not working in a later date. Maybe Administrators will approve their own stuff and maybe not realise something and add it.. Waiting 3 days for a mapping is realistic but annoying as I am impatient.

If it gets added then I don't care but it just seems a bit wiffy woffy to me...

If anything,
more mapping approvers. (Stupid/Trojan/Ect.)
Just having Peter can be annoying as he denies the coolest shit and is slow ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
To be honest -1...

I know we have to wait ages right now for our own mapping because *cough* Peter ;)

I am "Neutral" with the idea but I can see it not working in a later date. Maybe Administrators will approve their own stuff and maybe not realise something and add it.. Waiting 3 days for a mapping is realistic but annoying as I am impatient.

If it gets added then I don't care but it just seems a bit wiffy woffy to me...

If anything,
more mapping approvers. (Stupid/Trojan/Ect.)
Just having Peter can be annoying as he denies the coolest shit and is slow ;)

I deny unrealistic shit

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Yo listen, this idea is the bomb and all but you're suggesting something that'll change how we do things, This should be something OPTIONAL or ADDITIONAL like the faction I used to lead 2 years ago (Stormex Construction), This is too much work and is not needed, You're chatting realism when the only payment method we use for mapping are "vPoints" which I don't recall are a real currency in real life.

Oh yeah just like that one construction company that was ran before and closed down within 2 months.
We only closed it down because of the shitty playerbase and people lacking interest in roleplay.

And here's something else to add, IF it's going to be passive RP'd why do you need admins to lead a faction especially for that? Why should there be a faction at all?

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
It seems that I explained my suggestion in a wrong way. I didn't suggest a faction that'll build maps, I suggested a new business that is basically replacing Ticket Center. Anyway, I see this isn't becoming a thing so I'll just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png