sUp5rET.png

Late March Administration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braunson

The real MVP

Administration Update

Hello once again, sorry for the delay in this post! We have been pretty busy as of late with catching up after the events that we had last weekend. We hope you all enjoyed the two year anniversary. If you have any complaints against GMs please post them on our ticket center. Thanks.

Arrivals/Promotions
  • +_LiL*GaNgStA_+ - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • Penguin - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • puppetmaster - Administrator > Super Admin
  • Lilncman - Administrator > Super Admin
  • LastPirate4 - Super Admin > Lead Admin
  • Burner - Super Admin > Lead Admin
  • kdog549 - Player > Trial Admin
  • MichaelNL - Player > Trial Admin
  • kyro - Player > Trial Admin
  • Trygve - Player > Trial Admin

Removals/Demotions
  • Anthony_Trinh - Trial Admin > Player
  • ttacir99 - Adminstrator > Player
  • xEliteNijaToObx - Super Admin > Administrator
  • Compton BLVRD - Trial Admin > Player
  • kilowatts97 - Trial Admin > Player

Stamina
Thanks for trying out our Stamina feature! We are aware of a few kinks that still have to be worked out, but we are happy to see many people moving through the stamina level progression! Remember if you level up then your stamina will last longer and regen FASTER! Simply run around for a while and see your stamina level rise! We hope to be adding connection with items soon. If you F10 to avoid Stamina you will get jailed for Bug Abuse. Thanks.

We hope you all enjoy these additions. We really looked at the people that haven't been doing a lot of work and dropped them. We want to make sure the highest active admins are the only ones that get high ranks.

~Head of Administration & Overload

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratz bitches, and for those who left, it's sad to see you go.

Don't feel too bad, only reason why I am gone is that I have too much stuff going on preventing me from admining (maybe the same with some other of the admins)

Well congrats to all who got promoted, you guys deserve it for your dedication to both rp and admining. Also welcome to the team new admins

I will apply again soon as admin if I have the time to dedicate to admin (probably not for a long time so even maybe never since family is trying to prevent me from PC gaming and I am moving on to first year of the ib diploma program (similar to ap but I have to take 6 courses at ib level, a couple of extra courses that I am forced to take like theory of knowledge and a university level essay and extra activities)).

Good luck to the rest of the admins, it has been a pleasure working with you.

Deagle

Congratulations to everyone who got promoted. Sad to see Morg and John demoted.. They actually did a good job. I don't think it's just about reports, it's about how you handle certain situations. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png