Late March Administration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionz

Donator
Donator

Administration Update

Removals/Demotions
  • JohnC - Lead Admin > Super Admin (Low Activity/Report Count)

Sad to see. He was doing a great job, as someone else mentioned here before, sometimes it's not about the report account etc. but how the admin handles certain situations. Also maturity, and of course the personality of the person himself, so forth.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
#JohnC_4_Head2014

Sad to see. He was doing a great job, as someone else mentioned here before, sometimes it's not about the report account etc. but how the admin handles certain situations. Also maturity, and of course the personality of the person himself, so forth.

Gratz to everybody. Sad to see JohnC and morg get demoted. They did a really great job.

Congratulations to everyone who got promoted. Sad to see Morg and John demoted.. They actually did a good job. I don't think it's just about reports, it's about how you handle certain situations. But that's just my opinion.

JohnC for HeadAdmin April2014

Damn, poor JohnC

RImHUho.png

Again, thanks every. I really appreciate showing me the love; means a lot :') <3

I'm sure Morgfarm appreciates it aswell :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

Sad to see all of the demotions, and removals. But I'm excited to see all of the promotions, well done. Thank you all for your service to the community, whether you're removed, demoted or promoted. You guys keep the community going strong!

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Its apparent we made a obvious mistake here.
Morgfarm and JohnC were long time members of our admin team, And without any Actual heads up or warnings, they were demoted in this update.
Basically When Braunson came to me to do Promos and demos, I said Anything more than 50 reports /week average can be promoted, and anything with less can be demoted.

We understand that Morgfarm is busy in his RL atm, and really to have been here so long should not have been demoted. He has decided to resign temporally until he is more active on his own however, So we will hold his current rank for him.
JohnC has been on call for me all week, Doing Faction requests, and helping people WITHOUT reports, And I do not feel like it was fair for him to be demoted. So John will be moved back to lead today.

As for LastPirate4... Well, idk why everyone dosent like him, But he was formerly lead, and he DID do about 120 Reports in a 2 week period, So he meet the minimum. If you have issues with him, Make a ticket and report him..

So, Hopefully this update is RIGHT this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png