sUp5rET.png

Mid February Staff Update

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Mid February Staff Update

Notice: As you notice lots of the Administrators resigned/removed this month in a short time, we have decided to re-open the admin applications and promote some of the current admins.

Admin Applications: Admin applications are OPEN feel free to apply if you want to be part of the team.

Arrivals/Promotions
  • Snoopy1 - Lead Admin > Head Admin
  • Senior00 - Lead Admin > Head Admin
  • CaptainMorgan - Super Admin > Lead Admin
  • Stick - Administrator > Super Admin
  • MajachieXD4 - Administrator > Super Admin
  • Ray_Payne - Administrator > Super Admin
  • PayneJ - Trial Admin > Administrator
  • Bartiex - Trial Admin > Administrator

Demotions/Removals

• Maramizo - Trial Admin > Player

Recent Departures
  • DubstepXR
  • Torrece
  • Weelawn
  • Beatty
  • Mikzer
  • Kazang

If you earned yourself off this list by trolling us, or attacking us, or etc then you "Arent worth mentioning as a departure"

Last edited by a moderator:

Alucard69

Donator
Donator
ow, qqer mad? Too bad.

Ask all the current members who were in the TS when I made this comment. We couldn't stop laughing. You shouldn't even be on the forums you [unfriendly word].

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Uhm you guys promoted who you shouldn't. Lmao. I'm laughing so hard. You will realize it later ;)

Luka

Ask all the current members who were in the TS when I made this comment. We couldn't stop laughing. You shouldn't even be on the forums you scum.

You realize I don give a single shit? Ask any admin to read the skype chat about you, every admin said you're an [unfriendly word], stat whore and that you should be banned. Not to mention how much you can rage, eh? Remember that recent situation where me and Emily jailed you? What did you say in the chat: "MG OMG REPORT" and then you said fuck this, got into pd cruiser and said cmon jail me. You are nothing but a pay2win kid. peace out.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
You realize I don give a single shit? Ask any admin to read the skype chat about you, every admin said you're an asshole, stat whore and that you should be banned. Not to mention how much you can rage, eh? Remember that recent situation where me and Emily jailed you? What did you say in the chat: "MG OMG REPORT" and then you said fuck this, got into pd cruiser and said cmon jail me. You are nothing but a pay2win kid. peace out.

Just wanted to write this out lolololol. Thanks for doing it instead of me.

Edit: I would be a lot of meaner.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Beatty, Bunny, weelawn, Driga, Luka, Torecee, and Kazang are worth mentioning imo.

It's not a wise idea to intentionally diss adminstrators who were actually seen as legitimate in many players eyes. I've been with this community for quite some time, and this is certainly one of the most childish actions I've witnessed in quite some time.

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
Beatty, Bunny, weelawn, Driga, Luka, Torecee, and Kazang are worth mentioning imo.

It's not a wise idea to intentionally diss adminstrators who were actually seen as legitimate in many players eyes.

Well it is what it is, thanks for the kind words and it was a pleasure being apart of the admin team, but everything comes to an end.

BboyEnzo

And the wheels on the bus go round and round , round and round

giphy.gif

Snoopy

Donator
All former Admins have done a lot of things for the server, and I personally respect all of them and i wish them all the best.

Good luck fellas :)

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
Around 13 admins in total have left/removed in February, GG MTA

Luka

Bai bai Snoopy, best mentor ever :p and senior, gratz on promotion, same to Stick :D

sUp5rET.png