sUp5rET.png

Mid February Staff Update

masterchief

You realize I don give a single shit? Ask any admin to read the skype chat about you, every admin said you're an [unfriendly word], stat whore and that you should be banned. Not to mention how much you can rage, eh? Remember that recent situation where me and Emily jailed you? What did you say in the chat: "MG OMG REPORT" and then you said fuck this, got into pd cruiser and said cmon jail me. You are nothing but a pay2win kid. peace out.

^^, it was pretty funny how badly he raged over loosing a colt 45.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Y'all need to chill and keep on topic

Congrats to all the promos

Sucks to see the others go :(

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Personally, the saddest thing is to see Beatty and Bunny leaving, they were definitely the best head admins so far, not to mention why did they leave khmmm.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Personally, the saddest thing is to see Beatty and Bunny leaving, they were definitely the best head admins so far, not to mention why did they leave khmmm.

Khmmm

Gundi

Gratz to Snoopy ( the only one that I kinda know)

Chill!
[video=youtube;Oo4OnQpwjkc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc[/video]

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

I left of my own choice, lol. I was not active and was no longer putting the amount of effort which was worth my position back into the community. Therefor; I stepped down. It just happened to coincide with other events.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Maybe my joke was a bit inconsiderate, so we will get that list updated.
Beatty is definitely worth mentioning, as he's literally the only one who didn't run to another community because he didn't get his way.

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
I never departed, I was removed for no reason.

Please include that in the post itself, thank you.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
As I am on mobile this probably won't be the prettiest message I've made, however I digress.
Despite the seriousness of the game, and leaving my position as a Super aside while I type this out, we all need to keep in mind that this is a VIDEO GAME. Nobody should be fighting or beefing over which server is better or who is the better admin or who fucked who over or whatever this threads comments are about. MTA was made for players to ENJOY and everyone needs to chill the [expletive] out and just play the game without fighting.
As for luka and mane, I love you both but I would expect you both to be more mature as to do what you did.
As for Bunny, you are a friend to me and you always will be, however as I stated above nobody should be fighting over a game.
As for Beatty, #arbysgang
Speaking briefly on the condition of the server; MTA:RP has had it's ups and downs over the last (almost) 3 years. There has been times where we have had 90 players on, and times where we've had 5-10. As long as people continue to play here we will be able to replace anyone player or administrator who leaves on bad terms, and that's a fact.
Ending this post and puting my super pants back on.
#MTALivesOn

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Very well spelled out, don't think that could have got more professional than that and more respectful. I find myself agreeing.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Honestly, I think that I speak in the name of the whole community, that we'd like to know what the f*k is going on inside the administrative team, and causing all these removals/departures. We deserve to know it, don't we? **No offense towards anyone.**

sUp5rET.png