MTARP Official Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So we are testing out a new radio station, It is the first option in your cars radio. We intend on the station to be 100% uncensored radio, and to run 24/7.

Please only upload uncensored songs. (songs that didn't require censoring are ok as well, just do not do censored)
The playlist will NOT update instantly, but we will try to refresh it with the new songs daily.

If you want, you can listen to this station out of game at -snip-

We are going to attempt to improve the station over the next few days, so bear with us :) (as i was typing this it went down lol.) So its going to take some work.

.. UPDATE:
I have realised that this failed badly when i tried to run it from my home, So i have switched to a professional hosting... The new listen link is: http://radio3.forbidenhosting.com:2199/start/mattballew

You can use the above link to request a song as well, if we have it. :p

.. UPDATE 2:
The FTP is back up for submitting songs. Connection details below:
IP: 199.168.139.173
port: 21
Username: mtarpdj
Password: None

Files uploaded NEED to be in MP3 Format, and they aren't added instantly but we will try to manually add the songs once a day.
If your files disappear off the FTP then they were added.

Last edited:

Braunson

The real MVP
lol Added some songs for ya :)

omg whoever put all the Rihanna songs LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
In the 24 hours we have had this up, its been failing badly.. We are looking in to moving it to a company that can properly manage such a thing lol. Maybe it wont lag and go off so much.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Ive moved this to a more professional hosting, I will be updating the In game radio as soon as its fully online :)

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
If anyone's interested.. We would like to have a Station Identifier. Basically a short 10-15 second recording telling about the station, and telling listeners to visit mtaroleplay.com for more info. If you have a good DJ voice record us on in MP3 Format, and send it to me here on the forums. You could be on the station if its good! We can accept more than one, as the station allows us to have as many identifiers as we want :p

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Can someone, anyone, upload a NON-MIXED song, or a NON-RIHANNA SONG, like seriously lol. I put on like 5 and hasn't changed, like at all. Rihanna and mix, all there is.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I don't even know how to work the radio station. Wanted to upload a few Non-Rihanna songs, but I can't find a way to log into it.

E

eLst

I don't even know how to work the radio station. Wanted to upload a few Non-Rihanna songs, but I can't find a way to log into it.

Download the program FileZilla, then:

Files uploaded NEED to be in MP3 Format, and they aren't added instantly but we will try to manually add the songs once a day.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
I've yet to hear a good song on this station yet lol.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Seems like we need a moderator for what songs are being used...

I cant say i really like many of the submissions either.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Seems like we need a moderator for what songs are being used...

I cant say i really like many of the submissions either.

If I were to be the moderator, which I'd refer to as DJ, you'd all be calling me DJ Jebus with the sick tunes I'd put on.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Download the program FileZilla, then:

Do I downloaded the Client, or Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png