sUp5rET.png

MTARP Official Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgabbay

I can dj for you guys, i got some top hits from many djs and artists if you need ello and beatty, trust me i can do the job like a champ :p

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I'm gonna try to see how this system works. A lot of tricky things here. Is there some kind of tutorial for this? Maybe someone who is an expert at this can make a thread detailing on how to work it. If I can figure out how to work it, I'll help handle the music requests, and play some music. Non-Rihanna too :)

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I uploaded a big amount of Biggie Smalls to add some good shit.

Personally I think I could control da music for you. I can add every type of genre, so it's a bit of everything, making everyone happy.

Also I can add music every day monday-friday, because my upload speed at home is terrible, but at school it's nice. I bring an external HD with music to school, upload music.

2690656361.png

The wireless net, with wire we get around the double. I can upload a big bunch of music daily if you let me control this shit =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallen

Donator
Donator
IMO, we should use this to our advantage. Why not make an IG Radio Station faction who can play the songs? This could add a lot of RP, plus they can do radio shows and stuff. That's just what I'm thinking, but it could make good use for that place with the big Antenna south of San Fierro.

E

eLst

IMO, we should use this to our advantage. Why not make an IG Radio Station faction who can play the songs? This could add a lot of RP, plus they can do radio shows and stuff. That's just what I'm thinking, but it could make good use for that place with the big Antenna south of San Fierro.

There's also a massive Satelite slightly north of Fort Carson, I don't know about a Faction radio Station, I wouldn't mind being a 'dj' of the MTA:RP Uncensored radio, sick of hearing Rihanna 24/7.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
There's also a massive Satelite slightly north of Fort Carson, I don't know about a Faction radio Station, I wouldn't mind being a 'dj' of the MTA:RP Uncensored radio, sick of hearing Rihanna 24/7.

Well it could potentially help slow down the rate of the Rihanna songs because they are in control of what songs are played. Unless of course the person who keeps requesting Rihanna purposely gets into the Faction so as to continue playing Rihanna, because then we would have a problem. I would definitely be up for helping make the faction.

xLaura

Donator
Donator
I would love to add songs but i do not know how to.. plus Can you please please remove some songs that everyone has already heard over 10000000 times? they get really boring and annoying after a while.. plus if you could let me know how to add music to it i would love to.

I'd also love to DJ, i'd DJ while i'm GFXing making cigs and stuff would be cool

By DJ what do you mean? do i like mix the songs? or just like change the songs "live" and "talk" through the radio.?
I could do that make me a station. called 2F2S Radio. :D i'd DJ for it XD <----------- you don't really have too but would actually be nice to have my own custom radio..

That's an idea..

There should be a perk on donator on the website

Donate for your own radio in-game
(£25.00) For preset's you upload.
(£30.00) For live.

What do ya think? ((cos i thought of idea i want one for free plus i donate regular anyway <3))

E

eLst

I think the random shuffle is bugged, once one Rihanna song plays another five plays.
I don't think donating for your own radio would be possible, unless you purchase the radio from another place then ask Overload nicely to add it to the vehicle radios/ghettoblasters.

Dom

When trying to request a song I get "Sorry, your song request could not be submitted at this time." what does it mean?

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
If anyone's interested.. We would like to have a Station Identifier. Basically a short 10-15 second recording telling about the station, and telling listeners to visit mtaroleplay.com for more info. If you have a good DJ voice record us on in MP3 Format, and send it to me here on the forums. You could be on the station if its good! We can accept more than one, as the station allows us to have as many identifiers as we want :p

Has anyone done this yet?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Dominique sent one, but it was very quiet. Make sure whatever you send in is boosted in audio, i dont want to have to boost it and make it sound bad :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png