sUp5rET.png

[ New Hex Interior ]

Should this replace the current Hex Tow 'N' Go interior?

• Total voters

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
So awhile ago I mapped a Hex interior that matches with Hex's exterior on the server, so its better RP. Just wanted your guys opinion on it and whether it should be added into the server or not.

Here is the Main Lobby. Entrance on the right side, chairs for viewing the work bay, vending machine for looks.
8ToAg.png

Main desk where the Release NPC will be. Doorway behind it for Hex Employees only (/gate must be scripted)
8ToC1.png

Another view of the Main Desk and the viewing area.
8ToE4.png

Here is the right-side garage. This is for simple things like RPing tint. The left-side garage will remain the same but connects to this interior through a door in the back hallway.
8ToEV.png

Different view from the right-side garage.
8ToFI.png

Back hallway. Far left is right-side garage, Center is Main Desk, right is the door for the left-side garage interior.
8ToGG.png

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I've just been tired of that older interior so I gave the map to Braunson and he told me I should get the Community's opinion first.

EDIT: And even if you couldn't care less if it was added, please leave your opinion of the map in general. Criticism is welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BboyEnzo

If the other garages are removed and only this added then yeah +1 ....if not i don't see how it'll RPly fit , HEX building ain't that big :pPP
either way looks beast

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
If the other garages are removed and only this added then yeah +1 ....if not i don't see how it'll RPly fit , HEX building ain't that big :pPP
either way looks beast

From the outside, looking at the building, the right garage door would lead inside this buildings, the left would be a different interior because it currently has the /gate car lifts. In that garage though the doors in the back you can go up a few stairs and there are doors on the rear of the interior, matching with the doors in the rear hallway of this interior

DarkGhost

Donator
Donator
The "garage" part would maybe need some more garage tools, as that big garage toolbox put on several interiors.

Out of that, it's really nice.

sUp5rET.png