sUp5rET.png

[ New Hex Interior ]

Should this replace the current Hex Tow 'N' Go interior?

• Total voters

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
If you Need Hex Tow'n go Supervisior opinion "Change the HQ Location And New Map bulding", By the way Awesome interrior Great job.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Anything gonn' be done with this? Seems like it doesn't to me, tbh.

Nah 'cause I don't really like it. The interior was made for me upon request but this is how it turned out. It's something like I vision but not quite. It's a great interior, just not for hex.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
to the 3 of you derps that said NO to this map, F U! lol

I want to see this added myself. I'll talk to Ello and other faction leaders and see what they think, but I welcome it.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator

I want to see this added myself. I'll talk to Ello and other faction leaders and see what they think, but I welcome it.

Lemme know before you add dis because I can probably save you alot of trouble.

Side note: Shit, i dont think I have this map no' mor' :/

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator

Seriously? Do you not see the spam of row chairs facing the garage? Like it's either enter the garage, or don't even bother watching, SIMPLE.

EDIT: Why do you have to add it on? No!

Also I'm currently making an interior, is there a map objects limit you'd like and I'm thinking of for the garage, I can add like all possible car parts, but first I need the objects limit.

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyesdb

Donator
Seriously? Do you not see the spam of row chairs facing the garage? Like it's either enter the garage, or don't even bother watching, SIMPLE.

EDIT: Why do you have to add it on? No!

Also I'm currently making an interior, is there a map objects limit you'd like and I'm thinking of for the garage, I can add like all possible car parts, but first I need the objects limit.
Its called a fucking lobby, holy shit... There is suppose to he chairs for customers to sit while HEX works on their vehicle. I don't know one auto body or auto clinic near me that they allow you to be in the bays while there is work being done. Sorry if its more RP than you're used it.

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
Its called a fucking lobby, holy shit... There is suppose to he chairs for customers to sit while HEX works on their vehicle. I don't know one auto body or auto clinic near me that they allow you to be in the bays while there is work being done. Sorry if its more RP than you're used it.

If your going to Non-RPly put chairs side by side like it's you and your mom as best friends then go ahead, I'm just saying it looks terrible + if it's a lobby then why is there a garage, thats why I'm asking what I asked for.

buckeyesdb

Donator
If your going to Non-RPly put chairs side by side like it's you and your mom as best friends then go ahead, I'm just saying it looks terrible + if it's a lobby then why is there a garage, thats why I'm asking what I asked for.

Maaaannny maaanny businesses have chairs the are bolted together. The other side is the garage, you know, where people work on cars? The side with the desk and chairs, that's for customers to watch HEX with their car. I dont see how it's non RP lol Hell, even go in to a hospital, the chairs are right next to eachother. Plus, you act like it can't be changed, the chairs could be spread out IF NEEDED.

buckeyesdb

Donator
Rearranged the chairs so its not "Non-RP" (lawls) and added tool boxes like DarkGhost suggested.

1f8db691a2.png

53d8c6cb1c.png

sUp5rET.png