Planned Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We are currently offline, and plan to remain offline for 24 Hours. We are taking this opportunity to do some upgrades, and possibly move some information around to prevent more downtime in the future. We will announce here when we are back online, so stay tuned to the forums for more :)

Server Management

TheGuyNL

Donator
Donator
Ahh too bad. Just found out about this server yesterday and loved it! As I have holidays I felt like playing all day today, seems like it's not going to happen.

Ream

Ahh too bad. Just found out about this server yesterday and loved it! As I have holidays I felt like playing all day today, seems like it's not going to happen.
Lo me either , i just joined begun to understand this game and i joined a group/company.
anyway tnx for the upgrades

E

eLst

It'll be up soon guys, also it'll be back with updates!
Good fun. :)

E

eLst

Nice, i like update. :)
but why take too long time? :confused:

He's doing something with the hosting, what he is actually doing with it I'm not sure, but as Overload/Ello said what he's doing might help with downtime in the future. :)

E

eLst

Do you have any idea when the server will be up? If so, could you give us a time?

Well if you actually read the post that he made above, he said that he plans on keeping it offline for 24 hours, he posted that 6 hours ago.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We should have it up on a backup server tonight... and we will be moving to a new Main server within a day or so.. We were expecting the new server to be delivered today, but its going slower than expected.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
It is going to sadden me to not be able to play today but I can catch up on some other things.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
3ogtt7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png