Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Ok... That didnt work.....

PLEASE BE PATIENT, We will TRY and get our old backup server online tonight..

Chris

Mhm, i think so to =P all my money and cars were gone. i did got like 920.000$ yesterday when the backup server broke down and when i loggind in now all my cars were gone and i got like 52K left,?

Maestro93

Hey, this down time has given us all time to catch up on everything we've been procrastinating, right? LOL

Chase

I was saying that lol by the time its up it gonna be at 90%

Cheeky is in here: Guess who? ;)

1DavT

Sirus

WE SHOULD ALL SHED A TEAR FOR MTA:RP, AND MAKE IT FLOOD LS BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE DOING IS CRYING PEOPLE ;)

<3 Love you all.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Backup server is online for now, We are actively searching for something better....

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
As you may have noticed, we are back online now.. Our new server did not work as expected, and we are working to obtain a refund form that host now... We are back on our Volume Drive server, and ARE susceptible to DDoS attacks.. If we randomly go down or time out, it will be because of that.. I will try to get us on a new, NICE server before I leave for my trip to Las Vegas.. If not, i will not be able to work on the issues until Thursday.

For your trouble, we are doing Double Donations sale for the next 24 hours as our gratitude of your being here :)

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE: We are online on the backup server.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png