sUp5rET.png

Server Reset

Reset. (Money/Cars/Vehicles/Perks/F7/F5/Mapping (Not important ones though)/Prices/Starter money/RP+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I don't get tired of these posts and the arguments that happen in them, Let's just start again to keep the forums active! :D

Posting a poll (even though it will go nowhere)

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
The reset would include (Money, Cars, Properties, Mapping(not public/imp. ones), Stats, Perks, F5, F7, Car Prices, Interior Prices, RP+ 60K Bonus, Donation Perks, Donation prizes.)

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
-1, why you need reset? That make's more people to quit let be honest.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Bahey didnt you just donate like 300$ and now want to reset it? Wooooooooooooot?

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well, I would love a server reset, but that would just make people quit and ask for refund. The only thing why players are still playing is because they have everything they want. And they can donate more to get even more shit, so this is a bad idea. But anyways. +1

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Well, I would love a server reset, but that would just make people quit and ask for refund. The only thing why players are still playing is because they have everything they want. And they can donate more to get even more shit, so this is a bad idea. But anyways. +1

Tf? Lol first u say how bad it is and then u +1, good job...

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
i don't think the server should be fully reset. Almost everyone left on the server has valuable stuff they worked hard to obtain and I don't think they'd want countless hours to get something that will just be gone. I think we should divide everyone's money by a set percent, making the economy a bit better. After fixing the economy to make it a bit more realistic, have a minimum sale price for donator items so it doesn't deflate the economy. As for the properties I think the taxes and prices should raise depending on the location and the owners would have a certain time to repurchase them at that set price. Most of the mappings are terrible and non-realistic anyways. I think in order to have a mapping get added, There must be some sort of RP of getting the materials and building some of it. It doesn't have to be really descriptive but at least some efforts are put into it. I think that's a start of raising the RP and will fix most of the things that keeps players from staying on the server.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
We've discussed this dozens of times in the past, it isn't happening.

This is only going to cause us to lose the 5 players we already have

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Bahey didnt you just donate like 300$
pU17Uu3.png

and I donate with iTunes, which I basically get for free.
and now want to reset it?
why you need reset?
4O8hAkE.png

@hopzz

For the record, I'm against the reset because I have 65/65 vehicles, 20 properties and $140,000,000 in game.
I only made this post to watch people come up with great (horrible) ideas on how to "improve the server's economy" when EVERYONE​ cares for himself, not for the server's well-being, and I really want people to post their outstanding ideas on how to "raise the playerbase" because they give me and others a good laugh, I want this post to go on for a week or so because the forums are becoming a bit boring.

it isn't happening.
That is why I posted it in the Discussions forum, because if I had faith in this idea i'd post it in the suggestions forum, but it isn't happening.

+10000000000000000000
no dombo

i don't think the server should be fully reset. Almost everyone left on the server has valuable stuff they worked hard to obtain and I don't think they'd want countless hours to get something that will just be gone. I think we should divide everyone's money by a set percent, making the economy a bit better. After fixing the economy to make it a bit more realistic, have a minimum sale price for donator items so it doesn't deflate the economy. As for the properties I think the taxes and prices should raise depending on the location and the owners would have a certain time to repurchase them at that set price. Most of the mappings are terrible and non-realistic anyways. I think in order to have a mapping get added, There must be some sort of RP of getting the materials and building some of it. It doesn't have to be really descriptive but at least some efforts are put into it. I think that's a start of raising the RP and will fix most of the things that keeps players from staying on the server.

Stay in the server long enough and become a head admin and do that, because nobody will do that.

are you ok

Luka

This, I love this.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Not needed, economy IG can be fixed if anyone would try.. But meh, more talking then actions.

Raise the focken prices of houses etc. Make things more realistic

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Im not really gonna read the comments of this, cause its never gonna happen.

I +1 this, I was saying not too long ago that this should be done and I have suggested it many times to the admins and players before, but HC admins will not allow this to happen, there are too many donators on the server that have bought money cars and properties through the points they gotten with real cash and if there is a server reset then donators would want their money back which Ello wouldn't like and there would be a good bit of work to do which admins wont like...... So yeah

The ONLY WAY there would be a server reset would be if all players agreed to it.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator

This is going to cause people to leave the server and lets be honest we don't have "Many" players at the moment.
This is just going to make people quit more than join more but I mean...

There can be ways of changing the economy other than a "reset" - Maybe get rid of the gun NPC's or make them appear every other day or something? Just... it's all criminal activities right now.
Easily can be sorted.

No need for a reset?

DrJoseEvil

Donator
How about we just be better then Zimbabwe?

Inflate the prices of everything and increase the starter money abit

Once people start spending more money they'll begin losing money (Duh) then we can just lower the prices again

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
How about we just be better then Zimbabwe?

Once people start spending more money they'll begin losing money (Duh) then we can just lower the prices again

The problem with increasing the price is that the new players won't ever have a chance of surviving with the economy. They can barely get shitty cars and pay for gas due to the low paying Civilian Jobs. And either way, It would take about an year to get those players with 100+million down to a reasonable place.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
The problem with increasing the price is that the new players won't ever have a chance of surviving with the economy. They can barely get shitty cars and pay for gas due to the low paying Civilian Jobs. And either way, It would take about an year to get those players with 100+million down to a reasonable place.

read

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Why not just take hundreds of millions from people, how about that?

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
GamingBox said:
Bahey said:
are you ok
Well, idk, I'm inactive, cuz I don't have internet to come on the server. And using my last Mobile Data to write shit here, so probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png