sUp5rET.png

Slot Capacity Limit ?

MrWonanother

Raise the tax not lower the property count, i had 30 interior slots, as i was planning on opening a Real Estate company and turn it into a unofficial faction maybe one day turn it into a official if it took off and worked out well.

Raise the prices of taxes not lower the count is all i have to say!

Semih

Donator
Donator
I think it should be returned with a LIMIT for example, for properties, only 20 more slots would be able to buy from F7 which limits the most property count as 30, and for...vehicle, for example 10 or 15.

Sosa

Donator
Donator
I think it should be returned with a LIMIT for example, for properties, only 20 more slots would be able to buy from F7 which limits the most property count as 30, and for...vehicle, for example 10 or 15.

Other way around brah.. 10 or 15 property slots MAX, and 30 or so vehicles.

I think we shouldnt have a limit on vehicle slots, but the property slots is a good idea. Except for the fact that some interiors come with closets or bathrooms or something, and those take up slots.

Semih

Donator
Donator
You can always set vehicles into factions, but I need more property slots for my faction. And also, like...houses can take 3 slots since, if you include a garage and a backroom or wardrobe. So yeah, we need more property slots.

Sosa

Donator
Donator
What if there was a way to set a property to a faction? And only leaders can have actual owner rights. Like locking/unlocking/selling/etc.

Then the faction portion of this change would be different.

Sosa

Donator
Donator
There are only one company building IRL, but a company can OWN a lot of cars.

Depending on the company, they can own more than one building.

I also wanna remind you this change isn't just for factions. It's for everyone. So the properties SHOULD stay at 10, but the vehicles should have no limit, going back to my previous arguements. I still think we should be able to buy as many cars as we want, with their vehicle tax high, limiting people to how many they can actually afford.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
I can see some people pissed off with this decision but actually I think it is a reasonable decision.

People buy a load of properties that they don't actually need, this causes bottle necks in other peoples RP, how? Well people stat whore say clubs and bars, this means finding one that actually opens and offers jobs to new characters and or players, this means a lot of people can not get really started for their own RP and character development because they are never open or offer jobs, whilst official factions like PD and San and Gov and other business factions can only offer so many players/characters the chance to be in there faction, this due to profit and expenses, this gives a lot of other non factioned people headaches cause they cant socialize apart from at a stinky gas station.

With this I hope to see more RP with the businesses.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The interior and Vehicle limits were not meant to change for those who had already purchased it, It was only for Future Purchases The change was a mistake on our part. We have rolled back to the most recent backup on those slots, Everyone should have their slots back, and some more than they had before. If you have any more issues regarding this, please contact me.

Thanks

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Raise the tax not lower the property count, i had 30 interior slots, as i was planning on opening a Real Estate company and turn it into a unofficial faction maybe one day turn it into a official if it took off and worked out well.

Raise the prices of taxes not lower the count is all i have to say!

Also, This may be something to explore :) Thank you for your input

Sosa

Donator
Donator
Damn.. I went from owning 28 properties to 14 till I find out I'm getting my slots back lmao. Glad I'm getting em back though ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
If your slots dont seem right, make a ticket about it, ill get it corrected.

DBoy814

I don't have a problem with people not being able to have more slots. I would have like to use my v points on some extra slots but 10 is enough! The only issue I have is what a lot of people are bringing up. This issue is that one house can cost you to lose 3 or 4 slots. For instance I just bought a house and it has a two garages that is already 3 slots on just one house! Can you (admins/ello) make some sort of arrangement where one house only takes up 1 slot even if it has a closet and or garages?

sUp5rET.png