sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Many new scripts, Raise playerbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexgils

New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[x] Other: All of above

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-Many new Scripts would help our server, I was thinking long, some are stolen, some are new(Long thread)

Lets start
1st. - Custom skins, Someone made it, nothing happend, what i reccomend, you can make your own skin anywhere(Programs, Paint etc.) or upload from GTAinside or other same type site, When you upload, you go to startower(read lower about it), upload it for 50$ and start selling in every shop, when someone comes in shop, for example, i love ID #115, I click on it, and he gives me many types of it(Stock, Custom 1# by Robert cannon, 2# by Danny davids, and like that) I buy it for price that he placed(#115 type 2# designed by Danny Davids: 420$)
1.1 - Startower, we give ello kick out of it, and remake it into a Clothing upload place, Goverment offices, Restourant, Cafe, and like that.

2nd. - Custom car names, I bet many peps want it, so heres stuff, in shop you can buy better car for more cash, and shittier for less, when you click on example Admiral he offers you *Mercedes 123 SEL* *Mercedes 190e 1997* *Buick summting* Ford Summting*, Peoples can upload their cars via requests on forums(2.1), and admin will ajust their speed and other thing, Yeah, Fuck speedmods, Anyone who got speedmoded car will get refund in size of 1.1 to 1.9 milions, if you dont want to give it away, you say what type you want and admin will rename it.
2.1 - Another button in UCP *Vehicle request*, You need to find car you want to buy IRL(ebay.com, SS.lv and like that) give admin link, year, name you want for car, model. example: MTA model - Tampa, IRL model - BMW M3 E36 (RWD) And you pay money for import of car(Import company faction or Hex)

3rd - House building - You need to find architect pay him for house plan(Forums *House plans*) And pay for materials IC cash, To build it takes time, (1 object - 6hours) With interior and exterior, If you want it right now, it cost 1vpoint per 10 items(in interior 1vpoint for 15 items)
3.1 - Furnituring - You can buy house with or without furniture and buy some in shop, and decorate your house how ya want?
3.2 - MTA items - Every item(From cigarette to Trailer) Can be bought or get via admin, Towels for muslim Rp, Surfboard for Douchebags, Trailers for hillbilly, many beds, Sofas and TV types!, Flags, Tools, money?

4th - Custom guns, same as for cars, say name, admin types it down, and you can ajust power and ammo in mag( For example, APS(Pistoljet Stechkina) Capacity 15, damage(Bullet) 8, Full auto Silenced or colt. or M4A1 Sopmod Capacity 29, power(bullet) 18, Accuracy +/- 1cm, Laser sight, Semi/burst/full auto
4.1 - With licenses you can now buy any fire arm, Tier 1 - Colt, Silenced, Shotgun, Sawnoff, Country rifle, Tier 2, Spaz, Tec-9, UZI, Sniper, Tier3 - AK, M4, Tear Gas, and all other(Except is minigun, RPG, and heatseaking)

(all who got advanced, need to pass Tier 3, Just request it, Test is only for Tier 1, After 1 month you can apply for tier 2, and after 2 months more apply for tier 3)

5th. - Trailers - Attach trailer to you Jeep, or touring car, Car trailer to transport cars(Yea fuck DFT), Boat trailer(New thing), Hillbily trailer(to live in, yea fuck journeys)
Buying will happen thru admins or pawn shops

6th - Pawn shops, You dont need some upgrades? Tired fro myour generics, go to local pawn, say your price and wait for someone to buy it, You pay 10% to owner of pawn

7th - Fuck speedmods, anyone who got em, can adjust it how he want, But you can buy shitties car(Lets say first lada, Max speed 60, Acc 15 seconds to 100, good control and like that price is 1.5k, You can hit sum upgrades in it, You Rp it at mechanic shops, Pay him, and now, with full packet your lada can drive 100 max, acc is 10 to 100, and like that) You can do it momentaly using Vpoints
(If anyone was playing Freeroam servers, there is one window you open and it shows you what you can adjust)

8th - Decrease Illegal factions(Two gangs, one Triad, One Mafia) All others illegals can be on his own, If you got coll idea for illegal as Loan Sharks or Illegal imigrations, or Bringing illegal fuel, ciggaretes from other country, okay
8.1 To obtain Drugs/Guns we will have special faction now, Only 1000+ or 750+ hours will be able to Rp there, They are not allowed to use guns, But they can RPly make drugs and import guns.

9th - More money for new playas, or less for milionares, What i say is, Take money from old playas, If someone got 1 milion, do nothing, 10 millions, make it 1, 30 milions 3, 100 milions 10, and like that, cuz cars wont cost that much.

10th - Car upgrades, Make small stickers around your car, or Big Wrap? Paint your Tint? make it 20% or 100%? yeah, its all your chose now, Small stickers is made like - You type text, Chose text font, size, color, and apply it where ever you want(Example: Andrey - Font: Impact, Size: 5 Color red and i get - Andrey
Tint colors will be 3rd vehicle color when you got tint, and tint will cost 1 to 10k, no more, You can get Neon as well, just make no lag!

11th - Customize yaself! - make custom helmets with help of some masters(Chose pattern and apply it same as custom clothes), Make custom phone in file(idc how its called) Like iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy tab 2, Yota Phone 2, and when you take it out(on call, or browsing internet) everyone will see it(You can paint it as well or add stickers, same as change your background)
11.1 - More phone sounds as well, and you can paint guns too! Customize them with Silencers, Lasers, Optics(Some to be bought in ammunation, some via admins)
11.2 - PDAs can be made as well, like PCs, or something like that, Yeah, PC can be remade as well.

12th - more /wearablepos, Beards, glasses, Watches, hats, masks, and others

13th - Wallpapers, Apply them inside of interior that you own on any item, or ask someone to design personal for you(apply it to wall, floor, celling, Tv, PC, Bed, Sofa, Table etc.)

Advantages/Benefits
I wont name it all

Disadvantages
If any
Peps be angry cuz of money loss?

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[x] No.
[x] Yes, I have the script.
[x] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.
(Some need, some no, and some can be stolen :D)

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-Get some devs, and they spend time on it?

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-More players? More fun? more RP? Im tired to type all shit

Additional information:
-Got some more? Post in reply

I wish ya read it all, sorry for bad language!

Daddy's Back Bitches
Russian

AmrSayed

+1000 for EVERYTHING except people who lose a 0 off their millions they will come back and insult the server,We just increase starter money to about eh..20k,25,30,or somethings like that.

Alexgils

More ideas came:

1st - ATM card with code

2nd - Many driver license types (Bike(A), Car(B), Car with trailer(BC) Truck (D) Truck with trailer (DC), Boat, Fishing, plane, helicopter(same),

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
1. Impossible, you can only replace the TXD and DFFS, you can't just replace one or there will be major de-sync problems, plus I dont think there is even a function on the MTA Wiki For it
1.1 -1
2. Sure +1
2.1 Sure +1
3. -1, Leave Mapping as it is it costs Vpoints because we dont want random mappings popping up all over the world causing lag and invisible objects for certain players.
3.1 Neutral
4. Neutral, I dont agree with the custom damages or mag sizes because then I'll just get AK-47 and RP it as a AK-12 with Drum Mag, Armor Piercing, Red Dot, back up Extended Flip mags and a bayonet on the end which means I can get 999999999999+ Damage per bullet and 500 Bullets a mag but I like renamable guns.
4.1 Nah
5. Sure +1, But the boat trailers are impossible
6. Sure +1, but people can just do that RPly, not scriptwise ^_^
7. -1000000 Leave speedmods as is, we dont need any turbo cars - LSPD, SPD,CSD,SFPD,LVPD and Everyother Police faction in the IC World of GTA
8. Sure +1.
9. Fuck No -1
10. Sure +1, but its impossible to do that you can't change a Object/Car/Ped/Weapon without changing its texture or model
11. Sure +1, but as far as I know atm you can only rename PDAs lol
11.1 No, as I said again, 1 Texture or the other, it will be the same for all other players. I.E I got a hello kitty paint on my Deagle, everyone else is gonna have that to then, server side so nobody's gonna like PD Using Hello Kitty Deagles
11.2 Sure +1
12. +1, Beards/Hair impossible unless you can make 50+ Objects w/ Textures for beards moustaches hairs ect then find 50+ object models and ids to replace them and make sure its not big enough as the server download is 50GB or something atm
13. No, Texture problem again.

To manny impossible things you want LOL

Bluefox

1 - Not possible to replace the model, however it is possible to change it's textures, but it's a pain in the ass to do so. That means that for every added T-Shirt, sneakers or even a chain we'd have to add the same model to the list again, and that takes up huge amount of space, imo.
If it would be possible to replace the models, we'd be running around in Vice City, I guess.
2 - +1 I want to have a real Testarossa :3
3 - +1 This what we need!
4 - idgaf about this one.
5 - Yesh!
6 -
DrJoseEvil said:
6. Sure +1, but people can just do that RPly, not scriptwise ^_^
7 - Nein. Leave the speedmods as they are.
8 - We do need to boost legals and get rid of half-dead factions +1 from me on that one
9 - I'm poor, this doesn't affect me.
10 - This was suggested by someone (Zander?) and the idea is awesome! But there might be a slight problem with people trying to wrap their car with inappropriate imagery (Like me!) But eh, +1
11 - That'd be a whole lot of mindfuck for the devs to actually make. It sounds good.. But nah -1
11.1 - Yes for ringtones, no for custom weaponry. It's just unnecessary imo.
11.2 - Why not? (HA! D2 Pad 712)
12 - Absolutely!
13 - Someone has this script. If they have it, so can we!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
With all due respect, I as the Head Developer will refuse the action of stealing these scripts; it's wrong..

"Getting Developers" is a very, very hard task

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
With all due respect, I as the Head Developer will refuse the action of stealing these scripts; it's wrong..

These scripts will get us back up on our feet FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS GOOD add them and do it for the server

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
These scripts will get us back up on our feet FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS GOOD add them and do it for the server
By stealing from someone whom has spent their time doing it?

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend

I don't want to be a dick to you, but we won't get on that low level to steal other peoples scripts, that they work hard for. Plus, don't you think that they won't strike back? Maybe we are left out with scripts, maybe we have a lower playerbase than before, but atleast we have pride. :)

Brooksey18

Donator
Donator
When this community has a Bigger PlayerBase you can think of doing things like this... -1
Lol stealing scripts.. Mhm.. it is wrong.. don't do it MTARP.

Bluefox

Have to agree. Stealing isn't really a way to solve this problem.
Wouldn't want to end up like this:
G7fMcbE.gif

When this community has a Bigger PlayerBase
[Seriously, when?]

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Have to agree. Stealing isn't really a way to solve this problem.
Wouldn't want to end up like this:
G7fMcbE.gif

LOL exactly. Let's not steal other people's scripts, it's low af.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
1 - Not possible to replace the model, however it is possible to change it's textures, but it's a pain in the ass to do so. That means that for every added T-Shirt, sneakers or even a chain we'd have to add the same model to the list again, and that takes up huge amount of space, imo.
If it would be possible to replace the models, we'd be running around in Vice City, I guess.
2 - +1 I want to have a real Testarossa :3
3 - +1 This what we need!
4 - idgaf about this one.
5 - Yesh!
6 -
7 - Nein. Leave the speedmods as they are.
8 - We do need to boost legals and get rid of half-dead factions +1 from me on that one
9 - I'm poor, this doesn't affect me.
10 - This was suggested by someone (Zander?) and the idea is awesome! But there might be a slight problem with people trying to wrap their car with inappropriate imagery (Like me!) But eh, +1
11 - That'd be a whole lot of mindfuck for the devs to actually make. It sounds good.. But nah -1
11.1 - Yes for ringtones, no for custom weaponry. It's just unnecessary imo.
11.2 - Why not? (HA! D2 Pad 712)
12 - Absolutely!
13 - Someone has this script. If they have it, so can we!

Dis cool^^

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator

With all due respects, I as an ex lead administrator know what the people want, where as some are inactive. You just jumped the bandwagon and accused of stealing? Who said anything about stealing? Take there idea, make it unique to yourself, fijazzle it and bobs your tea pot. Simple.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Cough* Or ask for permission to use on mtarp and say you will give credit to the scriptor and will include a download link. (which you should be doing if not alreadly)

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
I'll give a BIIG -1 to this whole thing, Psst, Incoming rant.You've been playing on another RP server when you claimed to be away. You just want the scripts from that other server (Which I will NOT name.). Hate to say it, but stealing scripts is low. Don't know why people think that's an option. But I don't think this suggestion will work due to the fact that it'll make it seem like other servers. Why would you want to copy off of somebody else's work? I'd rather this server be different than the rest, instead of just being a clone. If the server is dead now, just imagine if you just had stolen scripts and had it looking just like other servers, with my logic they'll just leave us and go to the other server as it'll look the exact same, but just have a higher playerbase. I'm loyal to MTA:RP. I like good suggestions. But Sir, these suggestions are a pile of copying SHIT. Okay? Did I make my point? Rant over.

#MTA:RP-FOR-LIFE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I'll give a BIIG -1 to this whole thing, Psst, Incoming rant.You've been playing on another RP server when you claimed to be away. You just want the scripts from that other server (Which I will NOT name.). Hate to say it, but stealing scripts is low. Don't know why people think that's an option. But I don't think this suggestion will work due to the fact that it'll make it seem like other servers. Why would you want to copy off of somebody else's work? I'd rather this server be different than the rest, instead of just being a clone. If the server is dead now, just imagine if you just had stolen scripts and had it looking just like other servers, with my logic they'll just leave us and go to the other server as it'll look the exact same, but just have a higher playerbase. I'm loyal to MTA:RP. I like good suggestions. But Sir, these suggestions are a pile of copying SHIT. Okay? Did I make my point? Rant over.

#MTA:RP-FOR-LIFE.
Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png